PDA

View Full Version : ~*Random Stuff*~

Plenty_Purple
05-28-2004, 03:28 AM
Ok, so I noticed on one thread someone listed some intresting things about Seifer that I had never noticed before such as he got the way he weilds his gunblade from the book that Laguna was in the movie for... or something.

So is there anything else intresting that others may not have noticed while playing through the game?

TasteyPies
05-28-2004, 03:33 AM
Yes i have finaly discovered why Laguna felt a draft on his but and had a hole in his pocket.

Laguna has a serious gas problem.

Peegee
05-29-2004, 12:55 AM
And what's with his cramps?

Plenty_Purple
05-29-2004, 01:25 AM
I'm playing throught it again and I there's something else that's been bugging me.

After you defeat the Brothers, the spirit in the coffin talks to you. Who is he and why were the brothers gaurding his tomb?

Shockwave Pulsar
05-29-2004, 03:18 AM
He is the "Unknown King" i believe.

Erdrick Holmes
05-29-2004, 05:21 AM
Selphie's hot. That's interesting.

Future Esthar
10-04-2004, 01:59 AM
There are many,Plenty Purple.But some of them are so farfetched that i have to send a PM to you.Ok,look at the communications tower.Doesn´t it resembles someone to you?(I am surprised no one spotted this before,it´s too easy to spot).
Now to something not so evident:
Note how interestingly the continents tends to be around some central thing (Fishermans Horizon).Now imagine that you are very high on the air and you look at FH
and the horizon bridge.If you put the continents in the context what did you see?
Hint 1:Break the horizon bridge apart in FH. Hint 2:You could easily find the answer in Ulti´s castle.There is also a little "bridge" there.And it´s not the one that leads from the residence to the tower nor the one near the Art gallery.
The statue in Winhill mansion is the "unknown king" of Dollet.
You can spot it easily on the pc version.

TasteyPies
10-04-2004, 02:06 AM
And what's with his cramps?

Menstral

Sir Laguna...
10-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Selphie's hot. That's interesting.

Yeah! Selphie is VERY Hot... think about that

.:.Nice thread.:.

BackRoomKid
10-04-2004, 11:57 PM
There are many,Plenty Purple.But some of them are so farfetched that i have to send a PM to you.Ok,look at the communications tower.Doesn´t it resembles someone to you?(I am surprised no one spotted this before,it´s too easy to spot).
Now to something not so evident:
Note how interestingly the continents tends to be around some central thing (Fishermans Horizon).Now imagine that you are very high on the air and you look at FH
and the horizon bridge.If you put the continents in the context what did you see?
Hint 1:Break the horizon bridge apart in FH. Hint 2:You could easily find the answer in Ulti´s castle.There is also a little "bridge" there.And it´s not the one that leads from the residence to the tower nor the one near the Art gallery.
The statue in Winhill mansion is the "unknown king" of Dollet.
You can spot it easily on the pc version.

Whoah, what the heck...I'm confused

Shoeberto
10-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Whoah, what the heck...I'm confused
I think he is too.

Starcrest
10-05-2004, 02:19 AM
not alone

Captain Maxx Power
10-05-2004, 07:31 PM
K, interesting things about FF8...probably my fav has to be the TV screens in timber that displays Adel's thoughts. Like no one on the entire planet never noticed it. Probably on cable access TV under "Conspiracy Theories : Outer-Space Sorceresses and the Hidden Technology City". Actually, come to think of it, no wonder no one kicked up a fuss. You'd have sounded crazy claiming something like that

Future Esthar
10-06-2004, 01:46 AM
I have notice it.And it is not difficult to read.However the words are mixed.
I will try to make a phrase.
"You will never forget about me .Bring me back here.I am alive here"
It makes more sense to think of Adel as the "Future Sorceress"
Oh, and I have another interesting thing to show.President Deling´s eyes blinks when he lays on the floor of his residence.You have to wait a little to see it.
And how interesting is it there is a secret passage from Caraway´s house to Deling´s house.You never see both of them at the same time in the game.

Rinoa_Galatea
10-08-2004, 05:00 PM
What the heck? I'm konfused too :confused: Mommy! T-T

Rusty
10-09-2004, 04:31 AM
I think were all confused.

Starcrest
10-09-2004, 04:40 AM
i agree i'm lost now....

Doomgaze
10-09-2004, 07:23 AM
Wow. You're either on some really good or really bad drugs =/

Ki Ki
10-09-2004, 08:03 AM
??

ninja-yuffie
10-09-2004, 10:16 AM
ok i gotta say something random to!!!!!!!! hvae you noticed that quite allot of people in ff8 look like your friends?????????? and also whats with seifers "romantic dream" IS HE SICK????

Rinoa_Galatea
10-09-2004, 05:02 PM
About that Seifer's ROMANTIC DREAM... did you forget that Rinoa was 'In Love' of him since her 16 birthday? dah... that's obvious. Perhaps I have to say sorry cuz I have a bad english (I'm mexican jejejeje) All the people understeands this: VIVA EL PEYOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD :D

Today I'm in the mood of sing:
Lacuna Coil - Comalies
...Parlami
Il tuo silenzio guarda dentro
Non resisteró
E' un attimo
Nel tuo vuoto sento che
Non ce la fa lo...
:moomba: :moomba: :moomba:

Captain Maxx Power
10-09-2004, 10:45 PM
heh, that just happens to be on my winamp atm :p

Del Murder
10-09-2004, 11:07 PM
Please stay on topic and don't double post.

nik0tine
10-10-2004, 09:54 AM
People arent explaining themselves well here.

Also, did anybody notice that the gunblade Laguna uses in the movie looks pretty much the same as Squalls gunblade? I always assumed that is how Squall got his gunblade, seeing as how
Laguna is Squalls father

Rinoa_Galatea
10-10-2004, 05:42 PM
I love Squall!!!!!!
"Deep inside your soul there's a hole you don't want to see..."
Hurray 4 /// Aguanten:
Evanescence
Lacuna Coil
Nightwish
Rammstein
Fear Factory
The Rasmus
Robie Williams
........ & My Dear México!!!!!!
By the way, every mexican contact me plz!
P.D. SQUALL'S SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Starcrest
10-10-2004, 06:08 PM
*coughspoilercough* ne way, wasn't laguna's gunblade fake or sumthin?

Rinoa_Galatea
10-11-2004, 01:14 AM
I'd like to have friends here, anybody wants to be my friend? plz? /// Alguien kiere ser mi amigo? porfis?

Future Esthar
10-14-2004, 07:11 PM
you are confused because you didn´t noticed the words that appear on Timber Tv screen before the president´s announcement so you don´t know what I am talking about.

Rinoa_Galatea
10-14-2004, 08:42 PM
¬¬ jeez... excume ok mr. timber tv station?? I'm just so ignorant... bleh, whatever. I love SQUALL!!!!!! & I've realized that my boyfriend looks just like Squall :eek: :love:

BackRoomKid
10-15-2004, 12:09 AM
you are confused because you didn´t noticed the words that appear on Timber Tv screen before the president´s announcement so you don´t know what I am talking about.

Dude, quit making us guess and just explain ur lil 'riddles'!!! :mad2:

Optium
10-15-2004, 01:25 AM
I read the TV at Timber but I forget what it said ;\

.opt

Doomgaze
10-15-2004, 07:34 AM
"You will never forget about me .Bring me back here.I am alive here"

:p

Though I seem to remember it saying something more along the lines of "i will never let you forget about me"

But it's been a long time, he is most likely right.

...For once.

Rinoa_Galatea
10-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Bring me back to life whatever PEYOTE VIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, that phrase seems to be cool XD

Future Esthar
10-16-2004, 02:21 AM
You are right Doomgaze.I remember now.The phrase is :
"I will never let you forget about me.Bring me back here.I am alive here."
The words were mixed but i think the phrase have all of the words that appear there.