PDA

View Full Version : Secret Aeon

ringstingiom
05-28-2004, 01:01 PM
Its a long shot, but has anyone noticed on the back of the box, there is a screen shot of yuna summoning and aeon, in the list it names an aeon cakked Kit Fox does anyone know anything about this, maybe its another secret aeon.

FallenSilence
05-28-2004, 01:39 PM
I did notice that, but if you look closely enough, the Aeon's name is listed where Valefor's should be. This means that the player who took a screenshot for the back of the game's box simply renamed Valefor as "Kit Fox". Sorry to disappoint you. :)

ringstingiom
05-28-2004, 02:11 PM
I think the name is actualy instead of Shiva not valefor, why would the photographer change the name of the aeon

Big D
05-29-2004, 12:37 AM
In my instruction manual for FFVII, there's a status menu screenshot. Cloud and Barret are re-named Shinji and Darret.
Game test-players are human; they get bored and change stuff, just like we do. There's no secret Aeon called Kit Fox, just a changed name. When I first saw FFX's packaging, though, I noticed this and figured there was going to be an Aeon called Kit Fox... I imagined a Cait Cith-type character, something like FFVI's Stray :p

square_is_the_best
05-29-2004, 03:04 AM
Wow. I didn't know that because I don't have the box.
I bought mine from a friend for $10 so its a trade-off.

Maxico
05-29-2004, 10:32 AM
also apparantly in the FF7 stratagy guide they have re-named aeirs to biatch.

Ragnar[PT]
05-29-2004, 12:21 PM
I think the name is actualy instead of Shiva not valefor, why would the photographer change the name of the aeon

Actually it's Ixion instead of Shiva. By the way hi i'm new here.

FallenSilence
05-31-2004, 09:22 AM
Hi. Yeah, you're right. I have a crap memory, so I couldn't remember the order of the Aeons in that list. What I meant to say is that there is no secret Aeon, it was just renamed.

DocFrance
05-31-2004, 04:10 PM
Actually, it is a secret Aeon. You have to make it to the end of the last Dungeon in under 12 hours. Kit Fox has an overdrive called "OMGWTFROFLMAO" that hits 30 times. Kit Fox also is the only character who can break FFX's damage limit, so he can do up to 999,999 damage, but only after you power up the Excalibur with the Uranus Crest and Sigil. The Excalibur belongs to a secret character named Parchisi who you can find in the Bevelle Temple after you get the Airship. In order to get into the Bevelle Temple, you first need to make sure that none of your characters improve their stats or learn new abilities through the Sphere Grid, except for Rikku. Rikku is very important in doing this, because she needs to learn Holy. After she does this, go to the bar in Luca, where you'll find Auron. Talk to him, and he'll reveal that he is an impostor and he'll challenge Tidus to a one-on-one duel. Unfortunately, because Rikku is the only character who you leveled up, you need to have her disguise herself as Tidus. In order to do this, you need to play 1,000 games of Blitzball, and these games can only be against the Luca Goers. Once you do this, your team will magically transform into the Zanarkand Abes, and Tidus will wear a new outfit. He'll give Rikku his old clothes, so now you can have her face Dark Auron. He has 5,000,000 HP, and he has maxed stats. He is weak against Holy, though, so you can expect this spell to do about 1,000 damage each time with a maxed-out magic stat. Needless to say, you're in for long fight. When you finally do defeat him, Yuna will be able to send him, and he'll leave behind the Key to Bevelle. But in order to make the key work, you need to bring it to a keysmith in Guadosalam, who will make it into a proper key in exchange for a Gold Bar item. A Gold Bar can be bribed off of a Gold Giant for 9,000,000 Gil. I'll leave finding the Gold Giant up to you - I don't want to give away too much! But here's a hint: Wakka is an alien.

-N-
05-31-2004, 07:17 PM
Bastard. Beat me to it.

WIDOWMAKER
06-01-2004, 08:10 PM
relly is it true doc. im not going to sleep till i get it. ill be back to tell you when.

DocFrance
06-02-2004, 03:51 PM
It's all true. Good luck.

WIDOWMAKER
06-02-2004, 05:20 PM
last night i was fighting the Gold Giant when thes relly bad storms hit dallas and i lost it all :mad2: it made me cry

DocFrance
06-02-2004, 11:18 PM
That sucks.