PDA

View Full Version : Lunar Harp on disc 1

Rusty
05-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Hey peoples..Im up to that part where you have to try and find the lunar harp and have been wating gil and finding things I really dont need. I was wondering is there an exact location of it? Or is it like a random thing and I just have to keep digging? Can you tell me where I can find it if there's an exact location I can find it?

Thanks so much :rolleyes2

Rusty

Doc Sark
05-28-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm pretty sure its random, just get a good spread on your diggers, and you already know that the item is where they all face. You'll find it eventually just press on with it.

Jolts
05-28-2004, 06:45 PM
It's in a specific location. Right underneath the tent on the second floor. Put at least two or three diggers up there to pinpoint the spot for it.

At least, it's always been in that spot for me, and I've replayed the game many times.

metCloud
05-28-2004, 07:05 PM
It's in a specific location. Right underneath the tent on the second floor. Put at least two or three diggers up there to pinpoint the spot for it.

At least, it's always been in that spot for me, and I've replayed the game many times.

Thats what I say.

ForeverZeroUltima
05-28-2004, 07:45 PM
it's a little bit to the southwest of the tent. get to teh tent on the left side, then take like...3 or 4 steps.

Rusty
05-29-2004, 04:15 AM
Thanks so much for your help! I'll play FF7 soon and see how it goes :)

Starcrest
05-29-2004, 04:24 AM
actually, when the main digger dude asks u wat ur looking for say the lunar harp, then have all ur ppl on the top story. ignite the bomb thingy, then they should point near the tusks of the skull looking thing near the tent. idk if it has to b in the EXACT area, or just relitvily close, but, ne way, it's always worked 4 me

Rusty
06-04-2004, 09:38 AM
I found it at last...yep it was right underneath the tent on the second floor, thanks so much for helping me.

Starcrest
06-04-2004, 04:59 PM
no prob. glad 2 help

Rainecloud
06-04-2004, 05:49 PM
I've finished FFVII numerous times, and I still get stuck at Bone Village every damn time.

Curse that Lunar Harp...

Jolts
06-04-2004, 08:22 PM
After you invade Midgar on disc2, there'll be a guy waiting outside one of the sectors. After you talk to him, a Key to Sector 5 can be found in Bone Village too, and you can get back into Midgar from the church up to Wall Market.
Well, I'm not exactly sure when the guy shows up out there, but I think you do have to talk to him first.

Starcrest
06-06-2004, 02:13 PM
we're not talking about the key, but yeah, that's were it is