PDA

View Full Version : This Game

Starcrest
05-29-2004, 02:40 AM
Ok, I almost beat the game, at the beginning of Ultimacies (way off sp probably...ne way...), and, I beat two bosses, and unlocked two commands, don't remember which ones, but I know I did. Any way, I hit some switch, and I don't know where it leads to. And the whole second party thing...that's the thing that confused me, and...stopped me from advancing in the game. So, ne help would b appreciated

DJZen
05-29-2004, 04:32 AM
Okay, Ultimecia's castle is big so your group decides to split into 2 parties who explore the castle independantly of each other. You can switch between them at will (the game explains how to do this). This is important for solving puzzles because there are puzzles involving having one party stand on one platform while the other party stands on the other. Use the trial-and-error method. Just explore around, you'll figure it out in no time.

Starcrest
05-29-2004, 05:02 AM
oh, ty

Big D
05-30-2004, 02:05 AM
It'll be a lot easier if you have the GF Diablos' "Enc-None" ability, to avoid random encounters. When you're trying to remember all the steps to solve a puzzle, it's a pain in the butt getting bombarded by pesky monsters every five steps. However, when you switch parties, you've gotta remember to switch the GFs, too. Enc-None only works for the team that's carrying Diablos.

Starcrest
05-30-2004, 02:38 AM
ooh, good idea