PDA

View Full Version : My review...

ZeZipster
05-29-2004, 09:28 PM
My wallet hurts...

Ok, I started off the game in a kind of competition, see one of my friends who wanted me to get the game (probably the reason I got it) remade his character (he didn't like his Samurai, missed to often), we both started in Bastok he's a Mithra and I'm a Elf, and conveniently got the same server (shiva)... I haven't been on the forums much because I didn't want him getting ahead of me, I think I've had enough time to kind of gather opinions. So, for starters, I'd like to say that the best aspect of the game would be how it looks and feels, the emoticons are great and the graphics are outstanding, I kind of expected outstanding graphics from the game. At first, the controls made me go insane, but I adjusted, and they aren't that bad. Specifically in the game my favorite things are:

Auction House (where I have spent the most of my time)
Foods... Not quite sure why
Emoticons or actions and stuff

Leveling up is kind of basic RPG level-grinder, although I like the diversity of the jobs and races. I haven't really gotten any where yet according to my friend level 20 is when all the fun begins, but you know I think spending 1 gil on a 10k item is where the fun is at.

My character is an Elvaan Monk on world Shiva, name is Lineux.

Lionx
05-30-2004, 12:51 AM
I think the fun is where you and your party goes and chain VT-IT monsters up to chain #5 and gain from 140 exp to the almighty 300 exp, rest for 2 mins and start again easily gaining 5000exp+ per hour in efficientcy. ^^;;

I would say lvl 30 is where alot of things open up like BCNM that is worth it and pvp ;)