PDA

View Full Version : Today was a happy day.

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-30-2004, 08:09 AM
It was. It really was. I had girls grabbing my ass, got set up on a date, wrestled with a hottie, and then I come home, get online, log onto my FAVORITE forum in the world, and I promptly kill myself. By pouring battery acid on my eyes. I'm dead now. Thanks Shlup. I hope you're happy.

So how was your day?

Yamaneko
05-30-2004, 08:12 AM
Yeah, Shlup ruined my day too.

Hey, Spiff. :cool:

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-30-2004, 08:13 AM
Sup dude long time no talk.

Shlup
05-30-2004, 08:28 AM
I did a line of coke off the blade of a knife today.

Meat Puppet
05-30-2004, 08:31 AM
Doing it off the blade of a knife is only for criminals and naughty people.

I got struck by lightning. Well I didn't but I almost did I promise. :)

Rainecloud
05-30-2004, 08:49 AM
My day was great, because I went out with a - wait for it - girl!

xD

Jebus
05-30-2004, 09:06 AM
My day was great too. I woke up at 7:00pm. Played video games. Ate some hot pockets. Watched Adult Swim. Ate some Ramen. Then logged on here.

Breine
05-30-2004, 11:13 AM
My day yesterday was a great day.

I woke up at 10am got myself some nice breakfest and then I cleaned my rooms, while listening to some loud music. Then I did some work in the garden, and it was lovely... mostly because of the great weather. After that I surfed the web. Then after an hour, or so, on the internet I prepared myself for a big party, which was held in the halls of sports. It was a great party. I met people that I haven't seen for a long time and I got pretty drunk :) Oh, and I accidently almost broke my arm... It's so painfull today -_-

Skogs
05-30-2004, 11:19 AM
I only just got up. I'll let you know later how this day goes. Early indications aren't promising, though. :eep:

Loony BoB
05-30-2004, 11:34 AM
Yesterday was cool but ended on a bad note. Today is looking to be fairly relaxed, which is my favourite kind of day.

Xander
05-30-2004, 12:41 PM
I only just got up. I'll let you know later how this day goes. Early indications aren't promising, though. :eep:

Ditto.

Yesterday was pretty good, a little boring at points though. But nice and relaxing since my course has finished now, yay.

Rye
05-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Yesterday was nice. And today is going good so far. :)

Mr. Graves
05-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Yesterday was blah. I just woke up. Meh.

Mikztsu
05-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Yesterday was okay. Spent some quality time with my little brother, watched movies and stuff like that.

Psychotic
05-30-2004, 02:07 PM
I went to a wedding. Imagine how much you think I enjoy weddings. Exactly!

HOOTERS
05-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Umm woke up with a hangover and taste of tequila in my mouth :barf:, watched Gremlins 1 and 2 :bow: , delegated the rest of my smokes out to my friends that smoke :monocle: , oh yeah and I did a really pig poo. :elk:

Phil
05-30-2004, 02:22 PM
today is good. I'm going to church and then to a resturaunt called benedicts which has good eggs :D . Then home to play Need for Speed Underground all day... muhahahhahahahahahaha

escobert
05-30-2004, 02:29 PM
today is going to either suck really bad or be good... I have prom tonight. blah I don't wanna go... I just wanan go to the partys after...

Peegee
05-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Everyday's the best day in the world for me. I'm never sad or upset :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

escobert
05-30-2004, 02:45 PM
I hate you PG

Peegee
05-30-2004, 02:48 PM
*blocks bert*

DMKA
05-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Everyday's the best day in the world for me. I'm never sad or upset.
I'm the exact opposite. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well hopefully I get to go to the movies or something today.

Erdrick Holmes
05-30-2004, 03:37 PM
I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. Picking it up and answering it then hanging it up. Then it rings again 5 minutes later, repeat this process 12 times and that's my day.

Meat Puppet
05-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Damn Joel is popular, I beg my phone all day to ring but it never ever rings. Even if it's someone being angry at me, WHY DOn't they ring?

Lord Xehanort
05-30-2004, 09:11 PM
I accidently almost broke my arm... It's so painfull today -_-

My day was okay until I read that he's in pain. Now I'm sad.

Actually, my day sucked before that. I had to go to my grandmother's house while my mother mowed her lawn. Then, I came back here and had to clean the kitchen. *knifes self in chin* Now I'm here. Yep, that's it.

Shlup
05-30-2004, 09:17 PM
I woke up less than an hour ago but so far I don't like today.

BJ got up and went to church without me.
I dunno what he's doing right now.
I need to take a shower.
BJ's grandparents are coming over.
I have an exam today.

Kirobaito
05-30-2004, 10:37 PM
Today I got up at 8 and did my morning thing (take a shower, eat breakfast, get dressed) then went to church. Got out around 12:15, then went out to eat with my parents, as usual. Went to the Olive Garden. Ordered the Unnelini with pesto. Got home around 1:45. Watched the rest of the Rangers game. Then worked on the FF8 bosses section for the main site. Got online around 4:00. Been browsing since then. It's a "...meh" kind of a day. Just about every single day is like that.

Denmark
05-31-2004, 12:09 AM
I watched The Godfather. That's about it.

*nods*

fire_of_avalon
05-31-2004, 02:29 AM
I had a horrible day. I stayed with my aunt last night and woke up around 8AM because she and her husband were in a screaming match. Then I had to stick around until she decided to take me home. My family is horrible.

ZeZipster
05-31-2004, 02:34 AM
I relapsed again... I'm never lending that game out again.

Need..Armored Core...

Calliope
05-31-2004, 06:05 AM
I came to school and did an assignment and handed it in and was invited to a play by G but I'm working so I won't go and now I'm stalking some girl who Joe hung out with yesterday :mad2:

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
05-31-2004, 09:28 AM
horrible day and week....so many assignments to do over 2 weeks

eestlinc
05-31-2004, 10:05 AM
i'm at work at 5 am

Rainecloud
05-31-2004, 10:34 AM
I played lots of Final Fantasy X-2 today, which makes me very happy.

I'm also going on a walk later on, which should be fun.

Spray
05-31-2004, 12:28 PM
I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. Picking it up and answering it then hanging it up. Then it rings again 5 minutes later, repeat this process 12 times and that's my day.Your day is one hour long?

escobert
05-31-2004, 03:30 PM
I woke up this morning to people trying to flip my tent over. Damn people.

blue_midget192
05-31-2004, 03:43 PM
I'm dead now. Thanks Shlup. I hope you're happy.

ok i'v missed something :confused: someone please explain

Citizen Bleys
05-31-2004, 04:06 PM
Depends. If I get this job that I tested for today...

Well, if not, I guess there's always caffeine and video games.

Silmaril
05-31-2004, 04:07 PM
i had a horrible day. My aunt who gave me a pencil box for my 16 birthday is comin. Happy day! HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m4tt
05-31-2004, 04:28 PM
Yesteday.. I trimmed bushes in the backyard. Took the bushes to the dump with my dad and got my truck all muddy. ( :mad: ) Came home and watched the Padres win. ( :elk: ) Ate dinner, then went to see Troy. Twas a good movie.

Ki Ki
06-02-2004, 07:00 AM
Today wasn't so much as a good day.
My dad woke me up at 6:58 am. For no RHYME OR REASON! :mad:
I found out my crush has a twin. Exact twin. Which seriously freaks me out. :O_O:
I'm alone at home now. Cos my sis, parents...they all. They've gone out shopping without me. :whimper:
I'm starving to death. I've no food. :crying:
I was suppose to go to the beach with my frens 2dae, but i got grounded. :weep:
I got a PIMPLE on my nose. :yuck:

Citizen Bleys
06-02-2004, 11:22 AM
7AM's not such a bad time to be getting up. Unless I haven't got home until 4:30AM-5AM, I usually get up at 6 or 6:30.

From the sounds of things, you were REALLY surly to your dad, too, weren't you? Like something along the lines of "@#$% off, dad, I don't @#$% give two @#$% about your @#$% ugly-@#$% of a @#$% brother, so why don't you go f--"

*gets shot in the neck with a tranquilizer dart and carried off by serious-looking men with sunglasses and business suits who look so much like secret agents that they couldn't possibly be secret agents, unless that's what they want you to think, in which case they really are secret agents and you've already dismissed the possibility as absurd, allowing them to function in total secrecy, even while kidnapping people in broad daylight with the intention of performing horrible, horrible experiments on them. Hope you're happy that you didn't think that one through*

Ki Ki
06-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Uh...I guess so. I mean i did stay a good 20 mins in bed before he got REELY angry. Then I jus got scared and practically jumped out of bed...

*gets shot in the neck with a tranquilizer dart and carried off by serious-looking men with sunglasses and business suits who look so much like secret agents that they couldn't possibly be secret agents, unless that's what they want you to think, in which case they really are secret agents and you've already dismissed the possibility as absurd, allowing them to function in total secrecy, even while kidnapping people in broad daylight with the intention of performing horrible, horrible experiments on them. Hope you're happy that you didn't think that one through*

:eyebrow: What a nice day for you Bleys. :D

blue_midget192
06-02-2004, 02:03 PM

are u slightly paranoid?? *twitch*

also no one has told me what Shlup did to induce the untimly death of our dear departed Saceman Spiff?

Baloki
06-02-2004, 02:26 PM
Need..Armored Core...

OMG, COOL, that game is sooo cool :D *Has AC2&3* :)

I played lots of Final Fantasy X-2 today, which makes me very happy.

This makes me sad :(

B-day today, can't complain, now I have to wait for people to get to house, hoohum...

vincentvalentine
06-02-2004, 02:26 PM
i had an exam...... not so happy......

Iceglow
06-02-2004, 03:29 PM
yesterday was good I met up with the girl going to download this weekend with me (yay get to see lots of bands live and the weather will be nice too) and a couple of old friends got really drunk and gave away my cigarettes to those who don't smoke O_o?? and then got roped in to a drinking game with a complete stranger who had their birthday in the same pub, won that then nearly passed out due to being drunk. then laughed my ass off whilst watching a film that I don't even remember watching (aparently we saw harry potter and the prisoner of askaban, I didn't even know it was out yet?) , before capping a perfectly good night off by pulling an ex-girlfriend who treated me like crap when we went out together. Oh and I got a phone number of a bar maid from the pub now if only I could remember which one was called Helen I'd be fine.... :D lol thats all unfortunatley very true

Citizen Bleys
06-02-2004, 04:38 PM
:eyebrow: What a nice day for you Bleys. :D

:mad2:

Just another day in the life. If my life were an anime, it would probably be a hentai, because there always seems to be a @#$% tentacle--*secret agents arrive on the scene again*

Yamaneko
06-03-2004, 01:03 AM
So, how was your day, Bleys? :)

Shoeberto
06-03-2004, 01:38 AM
I had an exam, today, too. An exam of death. To be inducted into the Seventh Level Wizard's Gate Guild, I had to hop across the river of fire, past the moat of corpses, and then the fight with the dragon. Then I had to drain a dog's blood and drink it all. But it wasn't as bad as it would seem.

Ki Ki
06-03-2004, 01:52 AM
*secret agents arrive on the scene again*
*Bleys disspears forever* :skull2:

I had an exam, today, too. An exam of death. To be inducted into the Seventh Level Wizard's Gate Guild, I had to hop across the river of fire, past the moat of corpses, and then the fight with the dragon. Then I had to drain a dog's blood and drink it all. But it wasn't as bad as it would seem.
What a nice day for you Hsu. :skull7:
Today I woke up a 6:58am!! AGAIN!! Yea, I jus woke up. I dunno why. Why did I wake up again?
Anyways. I'm home-alone again. It's dark, and scary, and I'm scared but I'm not really.

vincentvalentine
06-03-2004, 01:53 AM
so basically all you had to do was fight a dragon and kill a dog? not so bad....... i had geo/trig.......