PDA

View Full Version : Awww, it's a 2 foot tall shlupquack! *punt*

Peegee
05-30-2004, 02:38 PM
What were you like when you were a tot? Describe your existence in explicit detail.

I don't remember much, but I was probably curious and such. I also didn't like to eat food, so I would keep rice in my mouth for God's know how long. It was a pretty annoying problem that resulted in my first experiences of corporal punishment, or whatever else (locked in closets, tossed outside the apartment, it was scary but now I don't care). When we went out I would get a leash-type thing attached to a body harness. Good times.

I electricuted myself when I was three. It gave me super powers. Now I'm immortal.

Strider
05-30-2004, 02:43 PM
When I was that young, I'd go to class with my mom, since she was still attending Fresno State. Apparently, I was cute stuff. :D

Among other things, I watched a lot of game shows, read street signs aloud and memorized credit card numbers for the amusement of others. I wasn't more than 2.

escobert
05-30-2004, 02:44 PM
I also didnt eat I would spit it all over my mom. I hardly ever slept. I cried a lot and was very annoying but, I never was a real bad kid.

Maxico
05-30-2004, 03:12 PM
I was very bored most of the time. Then my uncle brung a master system from godknows where and my life officaly ended.

Psychotic
05-30-2004, 03:21 PM
I WAS ONE OF THE INTELLIGENTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO WAS 2! No... really. According to my mum, I could read when I was about 2 and a half. As at playgroup I used to read people's name tags for them, and the playgroup people were all "omg you have a clever son!!!!!". Haha. Infant Genius = me.

Erdrick Holmes
05-30-2004, 03:34 PM
I had my first beer when I was 3. I can vividly remember it, I was thrusty and wanted a drink, my mom left an open can of beer on the counter and I thought it was pop, I drank some of it.

Other then that I was quite the Ninja Turtles fan when I was that small.

escobert
05-30-2004, 03:38 PM
I had my first beer at 5. My dad gave it to me while he was brining me to my house because I was yelling that I wanted something to drink.

Denmark
05-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Awwwwwww, baby Psy. <3 :D

I was a pretty normal kid. I think. I didn't talk to other kids much. :O

ZeZipster
05-30-2004, 04:01 PM
I didn't have a life as a kid...

Rusty
05-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Apparently I used to eat my mums pot plants...I did too she has has photos...strange.

MecaKane
05-30-2004, 05:26 PM
I WAS ONE OF THE INTELLIGENTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO WAS 2! No... really. According to my mum, I could read when I was about 2 and a half. As at playgroup I used to read people's name tags for them, and the playgroup people were all "omg you have a clever son!!!!!". Haha. Infant Genius = me.
Too bad that was when you hit your peak. :(

I was a fat kid, I got stuck in a bouncy swing, once.

Silmaril
05-30-2004, 05:39 PM
i was a quiet kid. i used to draw people i hated and then give then pictures of themselves being tortured. i also played legos on the kitchen floor.

Rye
05-30-2004, 05:58 PM
I was one of those tomboys/smart kids. I had a friend who was a total prep and loved Spice Girls and stuff but I prefered like playing James Bond with my friend and then run around in the backyard. I'd always be that russian girl who was always angry at James, and we'd pretend to shoot each other. That was when I was like around 7.

When I was really little, like 3, I was obsessed with Barbies. I had all the Disney ones and I always watched Little Mermaid and stuff. :)

Del Murder
05-30-2004, 05:59 PM
I was a very sweet boy.

Xander
05-30-2004, 06:37 PM
I was a good little girl, with the exception of being occasionally violent, poking my best male friend in the eye for example. Other than that, I don't remember a whole lot, except that I spent more time with my brothers, yay. *misses* :(

Loony BoB
05-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Let's just say that, outside physical appearance, not much has changed since I was two years old.

Breine
05-30-2004, 06:55 PM
I was playfull and curious, but still quiet and serious. Besides that I had a very big imagination. I looked really cute and I was told ALL THE TIME that I was adorable... And I was :D I could melt hearts back then like no other! ;) Also, I liked to draw, like all the time and one of my friends even kept calling me "Disney-Tegner" (Which means something like Disney artist).

Peegee
05-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Let's just say that, outside physical appearance, not much has changed since I was two years old.

I see we have a bed-wetter :o

Lindy
05-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Damien, devil child.

I ate everyone else's food too.

Rainecloud
05-30-2004, 07:37 PM
I was very quiet, yet somewhat troublesome. I didn't respect my parents, either.

I've changed since then (thank goodness).

Lord Xehanort
05-30-2004, 08:14 PM

OMG, like, shut up! That is, like, TOTALLY me! Except that I was reading, like, six months earlier than you! That's freaky! @_@ (gets slapped for trying to imitate the movie 'Mean Girls')

I also enjoyed playing with damp washclothes... I don't know why.

Yamaneko
05-30-2004, 08:22 PM
I used to watch Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street while eating a PB&J sandwich. That has been the highlight of my life.

Meat Puppet
05-30-2004, 08:23 PM
I could read when I was two. And, I had a mullet.

Rye
05-30-2004, 08:24 PM
I used to watch Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street while eating a PB&J sandwich.

That sounds so much like my childhood (<3 @ Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.)

Laguna
05-30-2004, 08:24 PM
You know its sad but i cant remember my youth at all! Still, i guess thats why I live for today cos the past is always gunna disappear right?

Shlup
05-30-2004, 08:58 PM
My mom put me on a leash once but I was such a pain in the ass that it was only once.

One of my favorite things to do when I was a tot was to lay on my fat gramma or fat aunt's belly 'cause they were soft.

Mikztsu
05-30-2004, 09:00 PM
I was so cute and sweet, eventhough my dad had to wash my mouth with soap. ^_______^

War Angel
05-30-2004, 10:14 PM
I was that little curious, intelligent, prick of a kid that always got in trouble but never got punished. :)

Kirobaito
05-30-2004, 10:19 PM
I was absolutely adorable as a toddler. I'm really wondering what happened. I don't remember much, besides watching a few old videos. Apparently, for my 4th birthday party, we went to Chuck E. Cheese's, and I moved one of the big animal's electronic feet. But that's all I remember. ;|

Jebus
05-30-2004, 11:41 PM
I could read when I was two. And, I had a mullet.

Yep. >_<

Other than that I have no idea.

fire_of_avalon
05-31-2004, 02:36 AM
I was naked alot and chewed on washcloths. I was also alot shyer than I am now, and I got lost at Disney World when I was four, but only for a minute or two.

Calliope
05-31-2004, 06:01 AM
I was, quite possibly, the most spoilt child imaginable.

"NANA KNIT ME CLOTHES AND OTHER NANA MY OTHER OTHER NANA IS KNITTING ME CLOTHES SO YOU BETTER SEW ME SOME OTHER CLOTHES AND MUMMY AND DADDY BUY ME LOLLIES AND TOYS OR ELSE I WILL STOP BREATHING AND OH LOOK I'M HAVING A SEIZURE AGAIN YOU ARE BAD PARENTS BUY ME A PONY~"

Shlup
05-31-2004, 06:10 AM
o noe

Kirobaito
05-31-2004, 06:18 AM
Apparently, I was a star at the Kid's Shoe Box Premiere on March 17th, 1990.

http://img64.photobucket.com/albums/v194/kingbahamut/shoeboxpremiere.jpg

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-01-2004, 09:08 AM
i remember what caused me to be claustrophobic (sp?)

My cousin, brother and i was playin around and i got locked into a closet somehow....

o_O
06-01-2004, 11:27 AM
I was a little brat for my parents, but a quiet thing when it came to other people. My mum ended up putting a leash on me in shopping malls, so I used to run in circles around her and tangle her up. Regardless, I always had manners. I was always smarter than your average kid (or at least my friends). I was obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, dinosaurs and my Master System, although I was a little bit older than a toddler when I got that.

I see we have a bed-wetter :o

Or Daniel was a old-man-baby. :p

eestlinc
06-01-2004, 11:57 AM
when i was two i sat in a fire ant bed

sephxangel
06-01-2004, 12:03 PM
I never talked much when i was little....i was a good kid, well behaved..but i had a habit of forging names though.

Misfit
06-01-2004, 01:12 PM
My mom put me on a leash once...
xDDDDDD I seen those kids in stores with leashes on, it's so funny. xDDDDDDDDDDD "Don't you go running away from me, boy/girl. *yanks leash*" lololololz!!1

Anyways, I spent most of my childhood outside ripping up worms and pulling the legs off spiders. ^_^ I was a good kid, though, really. I was.

Mikztsu
06-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Anyways, I spent most of my childhood outside ripping up worms and pulling the legs off spiders. ^_^ I was a good kid, though, really. I was.

Someone hasn't changed much, I'm sure. :,]

Polaris
06-01-2004, 03:23 PM
I was really really cute and sweet when I was a baby, now I just turned horrible! :rolleyes2

Don't know how that happen! Anyway nothing strange happened with me in my childhood, thanks God! :p