PDA

View Full Version : Cutest Couple

Lord Xehanort
05-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Okay, the staff are breathing down our necks for talking about this in threads where it doesn't belong. So, I stole yet another idea from the the FF forums. So, please discuss. You may use any character from KH and/or KH2.

I think that Sora and Riku would've made the most adorable couple. Riku and Kairi would've been cute too. And Riku and Axel. And Axel and Ansem. And Riku and Leon. And Axel and Leon. And Riku and Cloud. And Axel and Cloud. And Riku and Dual Weilder. And Axel and Dual Weilder.

Guess it's pretty obvious who I like, eh?

Xander
05-30-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm gonna be boring and say Sora and Kairi :)

Nyomi
05-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Being the rabid yaoi fan that I am, I think most people could guess the couples I'd put down, but Sora x Kairi would be cute. I mean come on, it's Disney, they always put the 2 main characters of opposite sex together. I actually don't agree with the Aerith x Cloud though....Cloud likes Sephiroth, and Aerith likes me. :D I can dream, can't I?

Del Murder
05-31-2004, 01:27 AM
Donald and Daisy.

Kirobaito
05-31-2004, 01:44 AM
Uh...Leon and Yuffie.

P.S.: Who is Axel? Isn't it that guy from Twisted Metal, with the wheels?

TheAbominatrix
05-31-2004, 01:49 AM
There's nothing in fandom that annoys me more than fan-yaoi couplings. I like yaoi in and of itself, but I hate when people pair characters that never have any leanings towards eachother... most especially in something like KH, when it's clear that both Sora and Riku have a thing for Kairi.

That having been said, I really like Sora and Kairi together, and of course all of the couples that were together anyway. Donald and Daisy, Tarzan and Jane, Beast and Belle, etc. I cant think, offhand, of any random pairings that would be nice together... though I do like the way Squall and Yuffie interacted.

Nyomi
05-31-2004, 02:13 AM
Beast and Belle, etc. I cant think, offhand, of any random pairings that would be nice together... though I do like the way Squall and Yuffie interacted.

O.O! Belle is MINE! Beast can't have her! MINE! MINE! MINE! >.<

Brownjames07
05-31-2004, 02:50 AM
Princess Jasmine and Aladdin, a classic rags to riches tale. And a magic genie friend. But still, Jasmine and Aladdin.

DJZen
05-31-2004, 04:43 AM
Oh god...... Please don't talk about how cute underage couples would be...... that just hurts my brain......

Xander
05-31-2004, 09:22 AM
There's nothing in fandom that annoys me more than fan-yaoi couplings. I like yaoi in and of itself, but I hate when people pair characters that never have any leanings towards eachother... most especially in something like KH, when it's clear that both Sora and Riku have a thing for Kairi.

*claps*

I like yaoi too, it's very cute, but Sora and Riku just didn't go together in my opinion anyway, because like Ashley said, they both obviously liked Kairi. Basically if the relationships between the characters were close then maybe they would have seemed like a cute couple, regardless of the sex of the pairing. And in that sense Kairi and Sora seemed the closest anyway. Along with the Disney couples, which I forgot about. ^_^

Michiru
05-31-2004, 03:21 PM
Belle and Beast, yes, so what if it's a Disney couple, they make such a lovely pair don't they?

Lord Xehanort
05-31-2004, 10:37 PM
Who is Axel? Isn't it that guy from Twisted Metal, with the wheels?

Axel is the Red-Haired Unknown seen in the KH2 trailers.

Ariel
06-01-2004, 11:56 AM
I like Sora and Kairi as a couple. They might be a pair of fourteen year olds, but it's still cute in an innocent way.

Belle and Beast get a mention, too. I love that movie, and they definitely make a nice pair. ^_^

m4tt
06-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Axel is the Red-Haired Unknown seen in the KH2 trailers.

So how do you know if he'd be a good part of a cute couple if you know nothing about him?

Donald and Daisy got it goin on.

zacks_clone
06-01-2004, 10:14 PM
:: shivers :: Going with...no one. I didnt like any of them, personaly.game needed zackXaerith.:P anywho,Riku and Sora would gain my vote.

Bomber
06-20-2004, 05:14 AM
I'd agree with everyone who said Sora and Kairi would make a great couple. But why not throw Mickey and Minnie into the mix...?

zacks_clone
06-20-2004, 06:38 PM
I'd agree with everyone who said Sora and Kairi would make a great couple. But why not throw Mickey and Minnie into the mix...?

thats a typical, almost forced, couple now. We are just so used to seeing it,its not even funny. :shame: Minnie belongs to Goofy!! :whimper: :weep:

Ouch!
06-21-2004, 01:33 AM
I agree with Ashley. I dislike couples that are completely unrealistic as far as the original plot goes. And I'm not refering to homosexual or heterosexual couples in particular. I'd hate a Sora and Riku coupling just as much as I'd hate a Yuffie and Ansem coupling.

So my obvious selection, aside from the Disney relations, would be Sora and Kairi, as that was most developed. Riku and Kairi would have worked except for the part about Kairi's heart residing within Sora. I think that alone gives Sora and Kari the most believable bond.

DMKA
06-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Ansem and his heartless bodyguard thing...

I mean come on...look how close they were people...its just meant to be.

Lord Xehanort
06-23-2004, 07:08 PM
So that's why the Guardian is always behind Ansem!

DMKA
06-24-2004, 01:19 AM
YOU NOTICED AS WELL? YES! :D

MateriaBladeVII
06-24-2004, 04:48 AM
C'mon people! As much as I love all stuff gay... yaoi is lame. It's not meant to be. It's not how the stories are meant to be interpreted when they're written.

They're cartoons in the first place, for crying out loud! lol. Cloud is meant to be in love with Aerith and/or Tifa, Squall is meant to be in love with Rinoa, Zidane's meant to be in love with Garnet/Dagger, and Tidus is meant to be in love with Yuna. The same goes with the KH gang- Sora is meant to be in love with Kairi.

It's just annoying how people make up these stupid fantasies between two cartoon characters of the same sex! I mean really, people- it's the stupidest thing I've ever seen...

It's not how the character relations- which are so beautifully interwoven in the Final Fantasies- are meant to be interpreted... The writers spend so much time developing such interesting plotlines- and relationships along the way- which are so violently butchered by these stupid fantasies people write (and for which they're usually poorly written in the first place- or drawn if it's artwork...).

You know how much I'd love to see Tidus (the real one- not the lame KH one) make out with another sexy male FF character? But that doesn't mean it should be written into the plotline. I think he and Yuna are the perfect match and I'd hate to see it any other way.

Blah, blah, blah- we all agree to disagree. :skull4:

Trumpet Thief
06-24-2004, 05:40 AM
I like Riku/Kairi pairings the most, 'cause Sora/Kairi pisses me off, and I am not a yaoi fan.

Lord Xehanort
06-24-2004, 08:16 PM
C'mon people! As much as I love all stuff gay... yaoi is lame. It's not meant to be. It's not how the stories are meant to be interpreted when they're written. The writers spend so much time developing such interesting plotlines- and relationships along the way- which are so violently butchered by these stupid fantasies people write (and for which they're usually poorly written in the first place- or drawn if it's artwork...).

You know how much I'd love to see Tidus (the real one- not the lame KH one) make out with another sexy male FF character? But that doesn't mean it should be written into the plotline. I think he and Yuna are the perfect match and I'd hate to see it any other way.

Well, not all yaoi fics and artwork are poorly done. On the contrary, yaoi relations are usually very deep and romantic. It's not all hardcore whips and chains.

DMKA
06-25-2004, 12:44 PM
It's not all hardcore whips and chains.

Thats right...how dare anyone forget the softcore leather??? :D

DJZen
06-26-2004, 05:06 AM
It's not all hardcore whips and chains.

Yeah, let's not forget all the tentacles, those are important too.

Del Murder
06-26-2004, 06:59 AM
Let's get off this tangent and back on topic. Stick with actual couples or feasible ones please.

MoonZapdos
06-30-2004, 05:08 PM
I'll go by the basic couple Sora and Kairi.