PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost...

The_Princess
05-31-2004, 03:13 AM
Hi, gang ! Me again.

Horribly, horribly lost. I am having a terrible time trying to navigate the Garden. It was hard enough finding the white SeeD ship. Now I'm lost again trying to find Esthar.

I drifted around the world absolutely lost without a town in sight until at last I found Galbadia, and I've since found out that I have to go to Fisherman's Horizon to get to Esthar, but how do I get to Fisherman's Horizon from Galbadia ?

DocFrance
05-31-2004, 03:18 AM
Dock at FH, and then follow the railroad tracks on foot to the East.

To get to FH, follow this handy map (http://www.eyesonff.com/ff8/images/maplocation.jpg). FH is right in the middle of the bridge south of Balamb Island. Note that you can only dock at FH from the south.

Kirobaito
05-31-2004, 03:19 AM
I THINK you have to walk across the bridge. :p Sucks, yeah, but that's how you do it.

admat97
05-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Hi, gang ! Me again.

Horribly, horribly lost. I am having a terrible time trying to navigate the Garden. It was hard enough finding the white SeeD ship. Now I'm lost again trying to find Esthar.

I drifted around the world absolutely lost without a town in sight until at last I found Galbadia, and I've since found out that I have to go to Fisherman's Horizon to get to Esthar, but how do I get to Fisherman's Horizon from Galbadia ?

Did you go back in the garden to the infirmary to visit Rinoa?

DJZen
05-31-2004, 08:01 PM
Walking the bridge doesn't take long at all.

ShivaBlizzard8
05-31-2004, 10:00 PM
It's really simple - as Doc France said, simpley drive the Garden towards FH using the map on the screen. When you hit it, the Garden should dock there. Go check on Rinoa in the Infirmary after arriving at FH, and getting to Esthar will take care of itself. :)

Lord Xehanort
05-31-2004, 11:35 PM
Although, you have to cross the Great Salt Lake to get to Esthar.

The_Princess
06-01-2004, 06:45 AM
Thanks guys !!! I found it at last ! Took me a while but I got there ! I really appreciate everyone's help - couldn't've done it without you all !