PDA

View Full Version : who is this guy?

listentomystory
05-31-2004, 12:36 PM
ok you know in x2 where you first meet everyone in the youth league, elma lucil etc. well you know that other guy whos with them, i cant remember his name but he talks alot. anyway he says like a lot of characters in x2 "hey yuna do you remember me?" i can remember every single character that said this too me except this guy, so where exactly do you meet him in ffx :confused:

haravikk
06-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Do you mean the guy that runs about lots outside the headquarters, or the guy that doesn't seem to be happy as a youth league member? The guy that doesn't seem to fit in is a chocobo knight from the other game, he becomes the chocobo trainer in X-2, his name is Clasko

Cloudane
06-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Yaibal?

I didn't even remember half the characters from the first one. I'm just replaying it now. Coulda swore I saw that ignorant mask-face guy from Besaid in FFX at Kilika Forest (what was his name... the moron who trains the Aurochs and calls Yuna worthless)

It was funny to see Brother again though, acting like an Al Bhed instead of someone on drugs :p I wonder if any of the other characters prominent in FFX-2 can be seen in FFX. Don't remember seeing any of the 3 leaders or Paine, but maybe they're in there somewhere as unnamed NPCs.

SeeDRankLou
06-03-2004, 07:10 PM
I don't think we would have seen Paine, Nooj, Gippal or Barali in FFX because they would have been doing the Crimson Squad training, which we didn't get to see. I remember seeing Buddy on the airship in FFX, I think he was in the back room with the save sphere. I can't say I remember seeing Leblanc, Ormi or Logos. Shinra was probably a little Al Bhed kid not wearing a full body biohazard suit in FFX, so we didn't notice him. And I honestly don't remember Yaibal. Yuna remembers him, but not me. That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-04-2004, 04:43 PM
Yaibal was the only returning character that I didn't remember.

The_Princess
06-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Yeah, Yaibal confused me a bit with that one as well. Maybe he met Yuna between FFX and FFX-2 ????

Cloudane
06-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Maybe the intention was just for players to lie, "ummmm..... yeah, of course I remember you" like I did a few times :p

The_Princess
06-08-2004, 03:02 AM
Hahaha, I think so... that's what I did, in case it affected completion points or something. And even if it didn't, you feel kind of bad saying, 'No.'

eternalshiva
06-08-2004, 10:12 AM
You're going to qrite a fanfiction about characters you know nothing about and a fanfiction that disses the game? -.-

Dagger92187
06-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Actually Yaibal and Yuna did meet before. Yuna met him in the international version of FFX. He was in the movie after the game was completed.

Vermachtnis
06-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Well I didn't reconize Calle the first time threw. She changed alot from the first one.

SeeDRankLou
06-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Actually Yaibal and Yuna did meet before. Yuna met him in the international version of FFX. He was in the movie after the game was completed.

Oh yeah, he's in Another Side Another Story, he's the guy from the Youth League that comes up to Yuna asking her to join. Good call.

Cloudane
06-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Yeah, she certainly grew ^_^ She looked about 4 in FFX.

square_is_the_best
06-24-2004, 11:37 PM
This is one of those times that I hate to be American.

SeeDRankLou
06-24-2004, 11:55 PM
Are you speaking of not being able to see Another Side Another Story? If you are, fear not. I believe it was the Official Playstation Magazine, the issue a month before FFX-2's release, that had a demo of FFX-2, which had Another Side Another Story on it. If you can find that, you can see it. Or, if you have fast internet connection or a lot of patience, you can go to ffx2.net and go to their "movies" section and download Another Side Another Story.

ninja-yuffie
07-21-2004, 11:10 AM
yabalai or how eva u nspell it

GhandiOwnsYou
07-21-2004, 07:37 PM
I swear Yaibal was in there somewhere, even if he wasn't named. I specifically remember seeing him celebrating in Besaid in the American version, after sin blew up. Watch it yourself, he's in there. i just can't remember where in the GAME.

Giga Guess
07-25-2004, 02:45 AM
Actually, I'm glad I subscribed to OPSM because in one of their demo discs they gave the prelude to the whole story, including, if I'm not mistaken, Yaibal.