PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!!!

FFFFsephychibi
05-31-2004, 04:26 PM
FINALLY! I deafeated ff10 last night around 1:00 in the morning!!!

OMG!!! it was sooooooo sooooo sooooooo sad in the end!!!!

I cried.... I fell so bad for Yuna... AND TIDUS!!! he's gone!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I hope Tidus is alright... and Auron!!! he's gone too... DAMNIT!!!

I NEEEEEED to get ffx-2!!! NOW!!!! grrr..... i heard it was a really bad game tho....

did anybody else cry when Yuna stated "i love u" to Tidus... or does anybody like ffx-2 ?

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT!!!!

EDIT: Fixed your spoilers. -Murder

Ultima Shadow
05-31-2004, 05:50 PM
Well, in FFX2 many characters have change (Yuna running around playing gullwing just doesn't make sense) so you may be dissapointed. However, if you REALLY liked FFX very, very much, then you should buy it... maybe. I like the way FFX ended more than the way FFX2 did.

No i didn't find the end in FFX touching enough to make me cry, but other FF's endings have.

Cz
05-31-2004, 06:55 PM
FFX-2 isn't very big on plot, so if you're after a game with an engrossing story, you might be disappointed. Nevertheless, I recommend that you buy it, as while it may be lacking story-wise, it's still a good game.

-N-
05-31-2004, 07:14 PM
Gee, this thread seems awfully familiar... Oh yeah, it's cause there's another one exactly like it here.

FFFFsephychibi
05-31-2004, 08:33 PM
ooops i didnt know... im sorry....

i heard about the fact that rikku and yuna turned into hoes, and barley wear any cloths..... i donno im gonna rent it! i'll try it out!

Mo-Nercy
06-01-2004, 09:39 AM
i heard about the fact that rikku and yuna turned into hoes, and barley wear any cloths..... i donno im gonna rent it! i'll try it out!
What? Turn into a hoe? :D :D

Just kidding Seph-chib~

Mossy
06-05-2004, 07:24 PM
FINALLY! I deafeated ff10 last night around 1:00 in the morning!!!

OMG!!! it was sooooooo sooooo sooooooo sad in the end!!!!

I cried.... I fell so bad for Yuna... AND TIDUS!!! he's gone!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I hope Tidus is alright... and Auron!!! he's gone too... DAMNIT!!!

I NEEEEEED to get ffx-2!!! NOW!!!! grrr..... i heard it was a really bad game tho....

did anybody else cry when Yuna stated "i love u" to Tidus... or does anybody like ffx-2 ?

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT!!!!

I really loved the ending, it was so amasing...........That bit when Yuna tries to grab Tidus, but falls right through him! Auron is so cool. He rocks. I liked the bit where he just thumped Kimahri on the chest. I almost thought i kinda fancied Wakka for a while.......

chichi
06-06-2004, 04:08 AM
The ending to FFX rocked- it had heart, it had substance, it was touching and it made me cry! I definitely recommend you get FFX-2- some people don't like the game, but I love it beacause it's Final Fantasy and it gives you a chance to reconnect with Yuna and so many other FFX characters. So what if the storyline in FFX-2 doesn't compare with FFX- a pretty high standard was set in FFX that would be hard to live up to a second time around.