PDA

View Full Version : Bad mouthed crocodile dude

Shadow Nexus
05-31-2004, 06:36 PM
OK, this is another character from a friend in an RPG, like the pirate woman. His name is "Stttpatotek!". Yes, it can't be pronounced. Oh, and the exclamation mark is meant to be there.

He is basically an antropomorphic crocodile, he only wears an eye patch and that eghyptian kilt thing. And he is very rude, ugly and stupid. He is bad mouthed, gross and has about all the things women don't like about men. His favourite conversation themes are: His penis size, how he wins in fart competitions, how great he is in bed, how strong he is, how great a girl is depending on the size of her boobs, how he can kill anyone with his double swords, etc. Well, basically an idiot. So well, I drew him with an idiot face and doing a rather characteristic pose of him, meaning gross and obscene. Probably the pose he would adopt if he saw a preety girl pass by. That along with a line in the style of "You are so sexy I would eat you and put a tap on my anus to keep myself from crapping you" (I actually saw a guy say that to a friend of mine, I should make a list of all the absurd pick up lines I have heard...I could make a long one).

http://membres.lycos.fr/discepolin/stttpatotek.jpg

Edit: Oh, yeah, C&C please. Ignore the background, it's just a crappy thing I did in ten seconds so the pose looked possible. Cause you know, you can't put the arm over nothing and sit on nothing.

Rye
05-31-2004, 07:08 PM
Ew! What a dirtbag croc!

You drew him really good. I especially liked the way you did his stomach. Good job. :)

black orb
06-01-2004, 01:50 AM
>>> That hand look suspicious.. :D

Shadow Nexus
06-01-2004, 02:11 AM
>>> That hand look suspicious.. :D

Yes, it is meant to be his standard pose :p

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-01-2004, 02:57 AM
Doesn't look too much like a crocodile, really.

Shadow Nexus
06-01-2004, 03:00 AM
Doesn't look too much like a crocodile, really.

A little lizard, right? I tried to humanize his face a little to give him expression and kinda messed it a little.

I also need to add the scales. I just noticed he has no scales ˇ_ˇ

Ki Ki
06-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Eee...
Yuck. He's so ugly.
But the drawings and sketching is nice :love: ...but eew...*puke*