PDA

View Full Version : Stuck, stuck, stuck

Ki Ki
06-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Ok. I'm So extremely angry here. Rite i was like 5 mins away from seeing the ending FMV rite. I killed that Yu yevon guy and then...you know i was waiting for the FMV.
Then the FMV starts showing but then it freezes!! I mean for a good ten minutes it froze. Then it unfroze and then screen blacked out and then *poof*..."the end" :eep:
Whats that?? Cheated me!! I want my FMV!!:shame:
So yea. Anyone know where i could download the ending FMV? Thanx in advance.

metCloud
06-01-2004, 12:45 PM
I say clean the disk and beat it again. Unless you were extremely low lvl and took you like an hour to beat "Jecht"...Ive done that before and it sucked. I have no clue of any websites that would have it. Just google or try p2p.

Ki Ki
06-02-2004, 04:10 AM
Oh. Rite. Thanx. Was kinda hoping for a easy way out you know. Maybe someone would save me the trouble of web surfing. But...i guess not, yea? :eep:

FallenSilence
06-03-2004, 12:59 PM
It's a long shot, but can you view the FMV at Luca after you buy the Movie Spheres? I don't know if you can for certain, but it's worth a try.

NashX
06-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Kiki, I could send it to you if we could somehow link up...

It's in Japanese (my version), but you can get what they're saying from the Final Fantasy Worlds Apart (http://www.ffwa.org) FFX scripts page.

We'll see...

Ki Ki
06-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Don't you have englicshc?
But thanx anyway. Can you send it via PM?

Eh, but can i buy the movie sphere for the ending?

metCloud
06-03-2004, 02:03 PM
If you have a DVD-Rom drive you can take the FMV straight off the disk with this. The sound is kinda a problem with it though.

You can only see the actual FMV though...none of the in game storyline bull--

Ki Ki
06-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Thanx man! :skull7:
You rock!

ShinigamiZero16
07-20-2004, 03:53 AM
If you have a DVD-Rom drive you can take the FMV straight off the disk with this. The sound is kinda a problem with it though.

You can only see the actual FMV though...none of the in game storyline bull--

Wait, how can you rip the FMV's using the DVD-Rom Drive?

metCloud
07-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Wait, how can you rip the FMV's using the DVD-Rom Drive?

Damn, this is old lol!

Use the program I posted a few posts up, Then put your FFX disk into your dvd-rom drive. Then just Pick what FMV you want in the program and it will rip it to your HD. I think its that simple....I havent used the program in a long time.

ShinigamiZero16
07-22-2004, 03:25 PM
That program isnt working. I keep getting the message "Not a FFX Disc"

metCloud
07-22-2004, 05:49 PM
That program isnt working. I keep getting the message "Not a FFX Disc"

it works fine for me...

Are you running a PAL version of the game through? because I have no clue if the program supports it. Other than that I dont know what the problem is.