PDA

View Full Version : Agility on a Warrior

Rickbarry
06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
I was looking through the auction for the first time in a while and saw a new shield I can buy. I didn't buy it though. I wanted to get opinions on how important agility is to a warrior. The sheild has Defense 6, Vitality +3, Water resistance +6, and agility -6. That's a huge agility hit and I'm wondering if it's woth the sacrifice of agility for that vitality. I'd appreciate some input.

Citizen Bleys
06-01-2004, 07:39 PM
AGI's nice for evasion, but as a warrior, you've got to be able to take hits, so VIT and DEF should be your main concerns.

Don't even worry so much about STR. Warrior's a defensive role, not a damage dealer.

EternalBahamut
06-02-2004, 01:28 AM
agreed. Tank and take the damage, keep the enemies eyes on you so that the mages can do their thing and the secondary fighters do the damage. Plus it is easier for the white mage to heal 1 person then be worried about 4 or 5 the whole fight.

Rickbarry
06-02-2004, 02:18 AM
Excellent, I was hoping I could buy it. That will make plus 10 vitatily I have from my armor and rings. Thanks again, I'm still thinking in everquest terms how the stats work.

Lionx
06-08-2004, 09:25 AM
Dont think in EQ ^^;

AGI lowers crit it and gives you more misses, but these things arent as important as lvls go up. Hence go with what they said, VIT. Try DEF but once you use Defender as a WAR and notice your not taking less dmg, your DEF cannot go higher, hence focus on VIT gear. There are soft caps for DEF and ATTK and EVA and stuff like that so once you deck em out, focus on that stats.