PDA

View Full Version : Anything i should Know

Carnage
06-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Im started playin FF* again(qiut when i was 10 then realized why the hell did i stop playin this). I already missed this one summon that i was supposed to draw from wedge and biggs. I finally figured out the stats and junction system. I just beat the fake president dude on disc one anyone give me any pointersor stuff i should know??

o0o and if anyone has any info on beatin Diablos lemme know that dudes friggin hard.

Dragoon Kain
06-02-2004, 12:33 AM
draw demi from diablos

Cloudane
06-02-2004, 12:52 AM

Man I'm getting old. I must be, as it amazes me how young people sometimes are when they play involved games such as FF and how quickly time moves on. It only seems 5 minutes since FF8 was released, and I was about 16 at the time. Even that's scary. Time whizzes past after 18 :(

Lord Xehanort
06-02-2004, 01:49 AM
TO BEAT DIABLOS:

1) Draw/Stock Demi.
2) Cast Demi from Magic Menu.
3) Laugh as Diablos uses Curaga on you.
4) Have your character w/ Str-J (this should be Zell) attack physically.
5) Get a spiffy new GF.

OTHER TIPS:

GF Compatibility is important early on. By the middle of Disc 2 you shouldn't need to summon GFs ever again, if you train and junction correctly. Use a GF a lot to increase compatiblity, but beware their jealousy when you use other GFs.

Each stat has spells that junction to it best.
HP: Curaga/Quake/Tornado
Str: Quake/Tornado/Triple
Vit: Protect/Meltdown
Mag: Demi/Death
Spr: Shell/Reflect
Spd: Haste/Stop
Hit%: Double/Triple
Eva: Haste/Triple
Lck: ??????
Each spell can only be junctioneed to one stat, and you can only have 100 of each spell per character.

Card Mod, <insert name>Mag-Ref, and Mug are very useful abilities to getting the rare magic listed above. Also, only 2 Gfs learn Spd-J on their own. You can steal a Spd-J Scroll later on from an enemy named Cerberus.

zacks_clone
06-02-2004, 02:04 AM
TO BEAT DIABLOS:

1) Draw/Stock Demi.
2) Cast Demi from Magic Menu.
3) Laugh as Diablos uses Curaga on you.
4) Have your character w/ Str-J (this should be Zell) attack physically.
5) Get a spiffy new GF.

Lol....lol...Nice. But Ansem is correct. Best way to beat him

Carnage
06-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Thanks i beat him. But he never used curaga on me i just drew then cast demi on him. It was weird though demi takes away 1/4 but it would do 2367 then 300 then 1887.

Thanks people

(keep givin me tips if you want ill need em FF8 seems to be the hardest)

aeris2001x2
06-02-2004, 02:47 AM
actually if you know the junction systerm well it is 1 of the easiest, its possible to best the game without lving up once!

my advice is simple...aura and meltdown spells will be your best friend at the end and dont reply on GFS as they will not help u at the end either.

DocFrance
06-02-2004, 05:13 AM
Thanks i beat him. But he never used curaga on me i just drew then cast demi on him. It was weird though demi takes away 1/4 but it would do 2367 then 300 then 1887.
You're probably drawing it and casting it immediately. Try drawing into your stock and casting it on your next turn.

Carnage
06-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Is there anyway to get siren? cause i missed drawing him form that thing on the watch tower.

Lord Xehanort
06-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Just restart your game. If you don't, you'll have to wait until Disc 4.