PDA

View Full Version : Serious Topic On Final Fantasy

Zephyroth
06-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Okay Ive Posted on the XII Forums with the same topic but i would like more feedback. Im a fairly new FF fan for the last id say 3 years. Anyway im starting to lose hope in the series that has left me flabergasted in the past now everthing is so much weaker to me. I havent cozyed up to any of the charecters of FFX or X2 for that matter. I really havent felt the emotions are in place correctly, Tidus lets face it is a complete wimp and doesnt deserve to be in the same ranks as Cloud or Cecil. He isnt compelling as a main charecter to me at all. Now to be fair XII is now starting to show a little more umph and look more like an epic. I need a Final Fantasy to make me think like 7 did I need a main charecter with conflict that you can appriciate and root for. In my opinion there should be one more futuristic FF with a space plot, Like Cowboy Bebop. You can do so much with a future plot there is so much history behind it and itd be a change of pace. The Best Final Fantasys in order of first to last in my opinion are 7,9,4,6 and 2 the rest are kinda flat on me especially X and X2. Lets See some True Emotion Please, not whiny pointless i hate you daddy bull PLEASE!

Please Reply

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-02-2004, 12:43 PM
You've already made this thread. It's just a little further down on the list from this one. Come on (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=46238).