PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Xenosaga Characters

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-02-2004, 03:57 PM
There are several great characters in Xenosaga, so I'm wondering who are your favorites? As I have multiple ones myself, I'm not making this a poll.

My personal favorites are: chaos and Jr., though Kos-mos is pretty good too.

rinoa_heart
06-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Ok my favorite character from Xenosaga, lets see that would have to be Kos-mos.

Trumpet Thief
06-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Rubedo and Albedo rock!

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-03-2004, 12:55 AM
How could I forget Albedo? He's great too.

CloudDragon
06-03-2004, 04:45 PM
How can you not like Shion? I mean let's not forget Erde Kaiser folks. KOS-MOS and MOMO are my other favorites.

As for NPCs or the bad guys, I'd have to say Margulis. I didn't like Albedo much, his laugh was annoying.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Ability-wise Shion is pretty useful, what with Medica All, but personality-wise she just irritates me. Give chaos Medica All and Momo's healing magic and he's far better. Shion's attack is too low for me to use her too often anyways.

CloudDragon
06-03-2004, 04:50 PM
That's true and all, I respect that opinion. When you get lazy with the bosses, Erde Kaiser is a nice thing to have, and before you get that, her other attacks like Dominion Tank, Seraphim Bird, etc. were decent.

Oh, and I forgot, considering Xenosaga was not developed or produced in any way by Square Enix, this thread should actually be in the General Gaming forum.

System Id
06-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Allen and Captain Matthews. Those two crack me up. Comedic relief aside, though, I'd have to say Albedo, Rubedo, and KOS-MOS.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Oh, and I forgot, considering Xenosaga was not developed or produced in any way by Square Enix, this thread should actually be in the General Gaming forum.

Whoops, I'd forgotten about that. Well, I'm sure any mod can move it should they so desire.

I liked Captain Matthew's hat.

"Beware: I am a boozer. Banzai! Banzai!"

Trumpet Thief
06-10-2004, 05:09 AM
Heh...

I found Shion to be an annoying geek, no offense to Shion lovers. Although, Mathews was a good comic relief... Although a couple of the puns were awfully stupid, they were better then some other games'. :mad:

Ouch!
06-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Albedo is one of my favorite villians ever. Insanity is just awesome.
Rubedo, chaos and KOS-MOS all kicked ass. That's my main party right there, except when I use Erde Kaiser with Shion to level up against against the Gareths.

Trumpet Thief
06-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Uhh... shouldn't this be moved?

Triple T
07-19-2004, 03:34 PM
This should be in General Game Disscusions, but whatever... >_>

My favorite character is Shion, in Episode 2. <3 She has the looks, the brains, she's an athlete and a lover. She's great in battle, too. Not to mention all the stuff she goes through. She a perfect character! ... in my opinion xD