PDA

View Full Version : Dates?

Armisael
06-02-2004, 04:46 PM
i am planning to play ff7 during the summer but i want to know if there are any kisses or dates(like ff8,ff9,ff10) between cloud-tifa cloud-aeris or anybody else?

WIDOWMAKER
06-02-2004, 05:10 PM
yes but i dint want to tell you how cus that might ruin it. but yes there is a date

Peegee
06-02-2004, 05:37 PM
And if you totally ruin it, you'll get a....not-so-straight type of date.

WIDOWMAKER
06-02-2004, 05:54 PM
but its funny if you do that

Armisael
06-02-2004, 08:26 PM
you can tell me.i do not have any problem if it will ruin something.i like a lot the romantic scenes and i want to know if there is any of them in the ff7 like the others series.so you can continue.

Ouch!
06-02-2004, 08:30 PM
You can have a date with Tifa, Aeris, Yuffie or... Barret. It all depends on how you treat Tifa, Aeris and Yuffie.

Treat the one you want the best. If you treat them all like crap, you'll go out with Barret.

TheAbominatrix
06-02-2004, 08:35 PM
Also, be nice to Marelene. Giving the flower to Marlene instead of Tifa scores big points for Barret. Another thing... in split up situations, talk to the person you're trying to woo first and, if you can, the others not at all.

As for Yuffie, it's of course the same. Yuffie and Barret are harder to get, because there are markedly less opportunities to be nice than there are with Tifa and Aerith.

K-chan
06-02-2004, 08:58 PM
For reals? How d'ya get to go on the date thing with the others? I tried all sortsa stuff and I keep getting Aeris

TheAbominatrix
06-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Be as mean as possible to everyone else, and as nice as possible to whoever you want to date.

Armisael
06-02-2004, 09:09 PM
well i prefer getting a date with tifa.that means that i have to treat aeris bad and tifa well?i mean i have to answer aeris negative to achieve this?and that flower with marlene?what is this?

TheAbominatrix
06-02-2004, 09:30 PM
When you meet Aerith after the explosion, you can buy a flower from her. Then, when you return to the bar, you can give it to either Tifa or Marlene.

So yes, be as mean as you can to Aerith and as nice as you can to Tifa.

Jolts
06-02-2004, 09:46 PM
Initial Love Points:

Aeris: 40
Tifa: 30
Yuffie: 20
Barret: 10

You have to get more points with the one you want to date by being as nice to tthem as you can, while also losing points with the others. In case of a tie, It will go in order of initial (i.e. if Tifa and Barret both have 98 points, and the others have less than 98 points, then Tifa will go out with you). I think there's a guide of this somewhere on GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com). I'm pretty sure that's where I found it, and that's where I got my information, by the way. Also, according to said guide, actions in battle make no difference, but who you choose to battle in event driven party changes (like when you're on the boat for the first time and Yuffie asks to be left out 'cause of motion sickness), those do effect the Love Points.

Lehteb
06-02-2004, 10:12 PM
i remember that in order to get Tifa, if you say "Leave it to me" when the 2 of you are trapped in the cell in the Shinra tower (beginning of the game) a ton of times, each one adds to her Love Points. So you can do that a ton and then not even have to worry about it the rest of the time. Yeah, but talking to her 1st and giving her the flower helps.

Peegee
06-02-2004, 10:19 PM
FF7 = dating sim :o

Sefie1999AD
06-02-2004, 10:34 PM
The initial love points go this way:

Aeris - 50
Tifa - 30
Yuffie - 10
Barret - 0

It's very easy to get Aeris on a date with you. It's also easy to get Tifa, and you don't even have to be mean to Aeris. There's at least 5 scenes early in the game where you can get Tifa 5 love points, and that's already enough to get her past Aeris' points. Keep treating Tifa well and taking her with you, and maybe leave Aeris out of your party, and you'll easily get on a date with her.

If you want Yuffie, you actually need to be mean to Aeris and Tifa. Make sure you get Yuffie as soon as possible, i.e. before your first visit to Junon. Buy her some Tranquilizers and give them to her when she asks for them on the ship. Then do Yuffie's side quest right after you get the Tiny Bronco. I'm not sure how to get Barret, but I think you should be mean to all the girls.

Jolts
06-03-2004, 12:14 AM
The initial love points go this way:

Aeris - 50
Tifa - 30
Yuffie - 10
Barret - 0

Well, at least I had the order correct.

Armisael
06-03-2004, 06:33 AM
and where exactly(town,village?) this date takes place and who asking for it?i suppose in first cd because as i know aeris dies in the end of it?

Jolts
06-03-2004, 07:19 AM
The date occurs at Gold Saucer on your first visit.

WIDOWMAKER
06-03-2004, 07:52 AM
not your first visit cus thats when you go to corel prison its when you go there looking fore the keystone.

Armisael
06-03-2004, 09:57 AM
cloud ask one girl to date with him?and what happens during the date if you are with tifa or aeris?can you analyse it a little more?

Mo-Nercy
06-03-2004, 10:16 AM
I remember that the lovely couple will go on the trip in the Round Square plus something else I can't quite remember.

I thought it was really hilarious how you could make Cloud look likes he's sneezing (up, down)

Armisael
06-03-2004, 02:36 PM
what do you mean?the person that you have chosen for the date wakes up cloud and she/he invent him? :p

Maxico
06-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Yes.

Also on the date they participate in a play and I think some other stuff.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-03-2004, 04:55 PM
The Barrett date doesn't have the play, the guy is about to invite them but he sees that they are two guys and thinks better of it. And yes, Gamefaqs has a very involved guide that shows EXACTLY what to do to get whatever date you want.

Rinoabella
06-04-2004, 10:54 AM
The date in FFVII is SO MUCH MORE interesting than the one between Squall and Rinoa in FFVIII. And Cloud's date is different, depending on how you treat certain characters. It's usually Aeris though. There's also this cool scene where you have to hunt around for a dress to dress Cloud up as a girl! :rolleyes2

Sefie1999AD
06-04-2004, 12:02 PM
I find it absolutely hilarious to mess up the play sequence during the date. Princess "Rosa" then shows us who the real hero is. :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-04-2004, 03:43 PM
When I first saw the "What are the Princess's measurements" option, my eyes bugged out more than a little. You think I would have gotten used to it after the cross-dressing thing.

Max
06-12-2004, 03:22 AM
Initial Love Points:

Aeris: 40
Tifa: 30
Yuffie: 20
Barret: 10

It's hard to belive that barret would even score 10 points on clouds love list

TheAbominatrix
06-12-2004, 05:17 AM
It's hard to belive that barret would even score 10 points on clouds love list

I believe it would be Barret's 'list', because those points change as you do things to/for those characters, as opposed to those characters doing things to/for Cloud. It's how they feel about him, not the other way around... that having been said, I find it odd that Barret feel even '10' towards Cloud initially.

DJZen
06-12-2004, 06:29 AM
Agreed, Barret pretty much just outwardly disliked Cloud right from the beginning of the bombing mission. When I saw the option for "What are the princess' measurements?" I immediately chose it without thinking. Then I realized what I did. I tend to chose the joke option whenever possible.

Sefie1999AD
06-12-2004, 11:33 AM
I believe it would be Barret's 'list', because those points change as you do things to/for those characters, as opposed to those characters doing things to/for Cloud. It's how they feel about him, not the other way around... that having been said, I find it odd that Barret feel even '10' towards Cloud initially.

Barret doesn't have 10 love points towards Cloud in the beginning. See my post earlier, the correct affection values are:

Aeris - 50
Tifa - 30
Yuffie - 10
Barret - 0

I usually won't take "What are the princess' measurements" option because, as far as I remember, it makes Cloud kiss the Evil Dragon King, not the princess. And that gives you the worst ending, IMHO. Either I make Cloud kiss the girl :love: or totally mess up and have the girl become the new legendary hero. :D

TheAbominatrix
06-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Barret doesn't have 10 love points towards Cloud in the beginning. See my post earlier, the correct affection values are:

Aeris - 50
Tifa - 30
Yuffie - 10
Barret - 0

Ah, I'm sorry. I thought your correct one was the one quoted. That sounds more accurate. And it's nice to see that Tifa isnt as 'obsessed' with Cloud as people accuse her of being. At least, love point wise.

Lord Xehanort
06-13-2004, 01:23 AM
I am currently working on the date between Cloud and Barret. I made sure to tell Tifa 'Kinda hard' a lot of times in the Shinra HQ so that I could drop her Luv-o-meter a lot. I made them all mad on the boat. All that's left now is to get through Nibelheim and Rocket Town and I'll date Barret.

Sefie1999AD
06-13-2004, 09:21 AM
I'd like to get Yuffie's date on my next game, but that's going to be quite hard since getting Yuffie so early in the game isn't easy, and doing her Wutai side-quest and Pagoda on Disc 1 is quite hard too. Being mean to Aeris and Tifa isn't too fun either because I really like those two characters. But Yuffie's date is still the best in the game, IMHO. Not because it's between a 21-year-old and a 16-year-old, but because there's lots of comic stuff happening there, and seeing Yuffie flame Cait Sith for betraying them was funny too.