PDA

View Full Version : Yuna Ink Drawing

starlet
06-03-2004, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I know the eyes are a little messed up, but i've been trying to get this pic up for a week 'cause it was too big! :D

*angel tears*
06-03-2004, 11:16 PM
i agree about the eyes, her left one is a bit to big is all though. But holy monkeys on the hair!!!!that must have taken you ages :eek:. So overall nice job ^_^ i can tell you worked hard on it.

Ki Ki
06-04-2004, 12:58 AM
Actually...i think the nose is a bit pointy.
But it's beautiful anyway still.
The hair is awesome. How long did it take you to do THAT??
The left eye or the smaller one is too small. I personally like the bigger eye. It gives Yuna that sort of 'anime' look.. it's very pretty. :skull3:

Snowman
06-07-2004, 08:28 PM
nice work.....you put alot of detail into teh hair.....why not try doing not much detail and concentrate on getting teh shape of her hair more, it frees up your time and you become more productive.....but most importantly do what you like

Baloki
06-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Ah, more FF10 work, do you people know how hard it is for me to look past the 10ness of it, anyway, putting my hate aside for a moment a fair critque (I hope, sorry if it isn't).

The artwork as a whole is a very nice peice, simple line art really does give it a nice effect, well done on that, some people really mess up this kind of thing by over doing it and making it too dark or too hard to define. The other good point is the eyes, yes I release you have messed up the right one and thats why I'm ignoring the mistake as you are trying with it ;) The detail in them keeps you rivited, yet they look real. The shadow effects on the drawing are nice as well, the only thing is I think the simple shading down the side of the face to the chin makes it look like she has terrible side burns, try either strengthening them or removing them and relying on the shading on the neck.

I think all the other really tiny niggles have been picked up by other people, but very good job on the hair, well done :D

Snowman
06-08-2004, 09:29 AM
i know what you mean Bal....with FFX and X2 being GOOD games and all. and why do you set out your crit as if it's definitve...remember it is only your opinion, many a budding artists is crushed under teh heavy clumsy boot of the cut throat crit.

Baloki
06-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Lets start off, its not cut throat is it really, I say what I like and what things probably need improving next time and the whole point of critque is its not definitive, its an opinion and I try to make it as detailed as possible to try and help as much as possible.

An evil (or cut throat) critque is when someone just posts all negative points and goes out of their way to be nasty, hummmm.

Anyway I won't respond any more to you, flame wars are not good on threads with peoples art on, it puts people off the subject which is the nice art they have produced.

Rye
06-09-2004, 10:00 PM
It's very nice :) I love how you made the lips, the upper lip darker. And the hair is amazing. Good job. The only thing I can see wrong are the eyes, but you still drew them good.

Fuzakeru
06-10-2004, 02:01 AM
The eyes could use improvement but never fear, I think you are on your way.
What caught my eye was the hair. You did such a FANTASTIC job on the highlights on the top of her head. VERY beautifully done. Good job! -thumbs up-

Snowman
06-10-2004, 01:49 PM
nice prahse beneath your avvie Fuza :love: