PDA

View Full Version : (A) Flowa Powa

Ki Ki
06-05-2004, 07:38 AM
Ok. I think this ones a bit better.Yea.Is it, but it isn't reali.
(Is Shadow Nexus around? "i hope not" He's so mean. :cry: )

Squall and Rinoa
06-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Ki Ki, you have a cuteness about your artistic ability. The drawing is cute.

I'll go from head to toe.

Her hair is nice. Since you did more of a singular line through the drawing, this was nice in that you didn't add multiple strand details. I think if you would have done that, it might not have turned out as good as it is now. In true anime style, the hair is nice as it's chunky, leading down to thin edges. The only problem I have with her hair is probably this - the left side isn't more rounded. If it wasn't more rounded, it wasn't more free flowing. By that, I mean that it didn't stretch as far down as I thought it would have. Instead of looking similar to the letter I, it looked more as if it were slanted, like a back slash ( \ )

She has a rather large forehead for my liking, but that's just me. The eyebrows are nice, thin, and shapely, which is sexy in either realistic or cartoon like drawing. Her eyes seem a little off to me. I'm guessing it's the angle that you drew them in, but there's more to it. The glint in her eyes makes it seem like she's looking two different directions - her right eye is looking directly at you, while her left eye is looking to the viewer's right, but her left. The shading below her eyes is cute. Her lips are nice and full, but I'm wondering what was with the button nose. It's cute, don't get me wrong, but I'm thinking it could have had more of a figure? The tiny mole on her left cheek / lower jaw is cute. Makes her look like she came from the fifties. The jawline you gave her is too extended for my taste. It looks like she would be too animated, meaning that you could simply remove her head with no effort. I don't know if you meant for her to have an Addam's Apple, but that's how it appears to me, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the lump on the right side of her neck, facing the viewer's left side.

Onto her body. Her hourglass figure is nice, as is with most girls. Her shoulders look off centered and a little out of proportion to me, being that her right shoulder ( our left ) is wider than her left ( our right). That's her stance, I suppose. The pectoral bones that you show are a little off to me, but then again, it's the stance that makes me think that way. There's nothing really wrong with her chest as I see. No not being perverted, but you drew her well. Her navel looks like a hook that you'd probably use to go fishing. That's cute. Her shorts are cute in a sense that the fit her personality - light, airy, fun to look at and be around. The legs are nice, but when you get to the knee cap, they look a little off. I'm not sure how, but they just do. I've just noticed her arms. As funny as that might sound, I just didn't notice. Nice, but a little too long for me, unless she played basketball or volleyball, where longer arms would be a positive attribute.

Overall, you have a good talent, as I'm sure you know. Nice work.

Ki Ki
06-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Thankew.
*bows down to Squall & Rinoa*
These are the type of tomatoes that i wanted pple to throw at me.
Thanx, thanx, thanx for the tips. I'll work on it.
Thankew again. Your comments really help.

Xander
06-05-2004, 10:45 AM
OMG it is sooo cute, and the body looks awesome. The hair looks so pretty too. Something about the face doesn't look *quite* right, but I'm not sure what...

*angel tears*
06-05-2004, 11:11 PM
how cute!!i agree Xander the body does look awsome!i think the head and neck look a little strange though. But thats just nit picky stuff. Overall nice work! :D

TasteyPies
06-05-2004, 11:31 PM
picture is sexxors, verry sexxor. Nothing wrong with the sexxorness of the picture. perfect. grand. wouldn't change a thing. sexxors.

A bit of advice I have though is to keep your drawings inside the paper. If your characters arms or feet seem to run off the paper the people looking at it seem to direct their eyes in that direction onto the piece next to it. Keeping it centered and with more negative space makes people look at it more. If you dont like drawing feet find a way to feather them off without running off the edge.

Rye
06-06-2004, 12:29 AM
It's adorable, your style is really cool. I love how you make hair, eyes and lips. :)