PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the prince of persia

Phil
06-05-2004, 06:19 PM
On the first level, right before the dagger, you have to rebound from wall to wall to get up the side of a huge statues head. does anybody know why i cant do this? ive tried like 1000 times and I cant get up. what am I doing wrong?

Lord Chainsaw
06-05-2004, 06:24 PM
I just did that part about a week ago. I didn't have a problem with it. I don't know what it could be.

Are you using the poles? Because you don't use the poles to reach the dagger. You only use one pole, and that's the one you use to go from the collapsing ledges to the main platform.

You run up the bottom of the statue with the R button, and then you go to the long shaft and just jump from the left to the right until you reach the top.

Phil
06-05-2004, 07:03 PM
i'm on the part where your to the left of the head next to the neck. when I try to jump from wall to wall, it doesnt work. do you know why?

Lord Chainsaw
06-05-2004, 08:35 PM
I think I might know what the problem is.

You're at the long shaft, but you can't wall jump to the top. Try running up the side of the wall with the R button and then jumping to the other wall.

What I think you might be doing is just jumping at the wall. I don't know if this will work, but it's worth a shot.

Phil
06-05-2004, 08:48 PM
thas what i do every time. BUt when i try to rebound to the next wall, it doesnt work, and I just fall down the shaft.

Lindy
06-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Run up the wall with R, just as you reach your peak, press X (or whatever jump is, I forget) and you'll jump off, then keep pressing X with the right timing, DO NOT press the control stick in any direction or it'll mess it up.

You have to jump off before you do the flip away from the wall or it messes up.

Don't know how you could have trouble with it, I never did, neither did a friend who was using a PC like the freak he is.

TasteyPies
06-05-2004, 11:28 PM
Yeah the directional button is a no no and press x dont hold it for any given amount of time, i had alot of trouble with this don't worry :D