PDA

View Full Version : Stupid stuff you and your friends have done.

Erdrick Holmes
06-05-2004, 08:32 PM
First of all, don't put dangerous stuff down, put down stuff that you and your friends have done for a few laughs and maybe a bruise or two.

I remember I went to a friends apartment to play some video games. It started poring rain outside so we all ran outside to the basketball hoop by the parking garage. We played a good long game of 'horse' during the rainstorm.

Kirobaito
06-05-2004, 08:38 PM
We once left Six Flags one summer day because it was boring, and walked about a mile to Six Flags mall, where we watched a movie (Imposter; it was SO stupid). On our way back, it began to pour rain EXTREMELY, and we got incredibly wet. So we stayed out and threw each other into the wet mud and stuff. Don't worry, it wasn't erotic or anything, quite nasty, actually. Then I forgot that I had to go to driver's ed right afterwards. It wasn't a fun time (at DE)

Misfit
06-05-2004, 08:40 PM
One time I put a dog collar and dog leash on my friend and walked her up the road, then on the way back down she stood up and acted handicapped while a bunch of people were outside doing stuff. Yep, good times. :nibbles:

Logan
06-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Stupid? Hm. We've swam in the rain before, and there was lightning. Pretty dumb >>;

Psychotic
06-05-2004, 09:22 PM
We listened to Slipknot.

Shlup
06-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Stupid? Hm. We've swam in the rain before, and there was lightning. Pretty dumb >>;I love doing that. :p

My friends and I went swimming in the puddles at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure one day. It was raining really hard and we decided to screw staying dry. It was cool 'cause towards the end of the day we went in the DCA tortilla factory and they give a free sample, but the guy just gave us a whole bag. Fresh flour tortillas are goooood.

Rainecloud
06-05-2004, 10:49 PM
A few years ago, I sent an e-mail to my headteacher and told him exactly what I thought of his school and certain members of staff who were working there at the time. In all honesty, I should have been severely punished for the things I wrote in that mail, but the headteacher must have ignored it completely. Besides, he didn't know who the mail was from. I'm sure he could have found out, though. I regret everything I wrote back then. I guess I was a stupid child. Having said that, my friends from class did have a lot of input...

Cz
06-05-2004, 10:59 PM
We sent fraudulent letters to students two years ago, informing them that they were failing in their classes.

We got what we deserved in the end, and were almost excluded. I still maintain to this day that it was worth it.

Peegee
06-05-2004, 11:37 PM
I may or may not have spent an entire night with my brother and his friends driving around town stealing shopping cart child seat strap safety clips.

escobert
06-05-2004, 11:46 PM
we used to wear REALLY short shorts and lifejackets to the pond to go swimming and everyone would stare at us as we walked down the road dressed like that. Then we would do stupid stuff off the diving board and act like we were oh so cool.

Peegee
06-06-2004, 12:02 AM
If you visit me looking like that I'm not letting you in

Del Murder
06-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Last summer my friends and I were joyriding when we hit a guy. There was no one around so we chucked the body into a lake and vowed never to speak of it.

Yamaneko
06-06-2004, 12:21 AM
"What'd you got in there?"

"Beanie Baby."

:D

Mikztsu
06-06-2004, 12:35 AM
We broke in few empty houses in one summer when we were kids/on early teens, only because we needed a "place to drink in." We never got caught, but it was pretty stupid.

Lord Xehanort
06-06-2004, 01:02 AM
My friend Joel missed his own class night and I had to perform and I was wearing a stupid choir robe that came only halfway down my arms. I was singing a solo and did it 1/4 of a beat too fast and I was so embarrassed but nobody knew it.

Kirobaito
06-06-2004, 01:14 AM
"What'd you got in there?"

"Beanie Baby."

:D
xD

TasteyPies
06-06-2004, 01:31 AM
I was bike riding with my buds and we kept trying to ride no-handed, i went for 3 blocks hands free......untill I got to a turn and forgott to put my hands back on. THAT was stupid

Rye
06-06-2004, 02:06 AM
Me and my friend went down the 6th grade hallway in school, and these little 6 graders were screaming like zoo animals, so I was like "These kids are insane!" and then one was like screaming at me so we ran down the hallway yelling "These 6th graders are scaring meeeeee!"

Not really that stupid, but it was funny.

Peegee
06-06-2004, 03:04 AM
I was bike riding with my buds and we kept trying to ride no-handed, i went for 3 blocks hands free......untill I got to a turn and forgott to put my hands back on. THAT was stupid

Wow. Did you die? :confused:

TasteyPies
06-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Wow. Did you die? :confused:

Yup, good thing they loaded my brain onto a backup device connected to the internet.

fire_of_avalon
06-06-2004, 03:27 AM
Once my boyfriend and my friend Alli and I acted out Romeo and Juliet in their big student park place in the middle of the night. Then we got bored. I do lots of dumb things. But I have fun so I'm justified.

Meat Puppet
06-06-2004, 05:00 AM
I paraded around school with a shirt lit on fire. That wasn't the stupid thing, the stupid thing was that I put the fire out and didn't burn down the school.

Andex
06-06-2004, 05:57 AM
Paintballs + me in my car + down the street while the cop wasn't in his car = carnage

eestlinc
06-06-2004, 07:56 AM
in 9th grage a friend and i broke into another kids car at school and stole his M:tG collection as retalliation for a third party loosely allied with the victim having stolen my friend's cards.

Doc Sark
06-06-2004, 10:08 AM
On a hot summers day a few years back at my friends student house on quite a troublesome estate, we were enjoying a few beers in the back garden when the little blighters next door started to throw crab apples at us. This prompted us to arm ourslves with water pistols to teach them a lesson.

I climbed up on the shed roof, in my merry state, to try and get a better shot, unfortunately the corragated iron roof gave way beneath me and I plunged 8 foot landing totally upright in a state of extreme surprise while my friends rolled around on the floor laughing. I only had a few cuts but to make matters worse there were no keys to get out of the shed so I had to climb out of the shed through the whole. I must of looked like a heroine junkie at the nightclub we went to afterwards because I had plasters all up my arms!

Breine
06-06-2004, 05:02 PM
There are far too many 'stuff' to post here :D

escobert
06-06-2004, 06:05 PM
If you visit me looking like that I'm not letting you in
Ok I'm comming over right now in my shorts :)

ChaosCalibur
06-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Me and friends went downhill in trashcans, and crashed into a tree, who knew that they would go to the right if rolled sideways :\

sephxangel
06-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Me and my friends went around town stealing signs like "no skateboarding" things like that.

Then another time we went up to a cop that had seen us walking aroung at 4 am and asked him where a certain road was...the road we had just been on and he knew we had been walking on it. we kept that up for about 20 minutes.

starlet
06-07-2004, 01:09 PM
poking smot.

Oh wait....I do that all the time if I remember right.. :D

I'm sorry for double posting but I remember something me and friends did... we asked a police officer if he had any glazed once... :D

Please do not double post. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add something to your previous post. Thank you. ~ Leeza

Ichy
06-07-2004, 02:56 PM
I was drunk and taking a whizz on a telephone pole on the side of the road when a cop came up and started writing me a ticket. I asked him how much it was and when he told me $120 I called him a bad name and said I would at least finish... I would up in the drunk tank.

*Sry couldn't think of anything better, Joel specified "nothing dangerous" ;)

Ultima Shadow
06-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Post in this tread. :D :D :D :D :D

square_is_the_best
06-07-2004, 09:36 PM
I went to a friends house and brught my scooter. We decided to race down a hill. It was a parking lot and it had speed bumps. They had bikes. Well I was concentrating pretty hard and I rode to the side of the bumps where it was flatter. I started to lose balance. I tried dodging to the side on the next bump. I missed. I hit the curb. I won. :D

Buffy
06-07-2004, 10:07 PM
Thrown darts at a whiped cream can,and poored butane in his basement and shot 13 sqreeles :D :p

Ichy
06-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Throwing darts at a pressurized can actually sounds really fun... But I'd want to use a compound bow for extra power and distance. No sense getting hit but exploding can debris, you might not be around to tell everyone about it afterwards ;)

Polaris
06-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Well I didin't do anything stupid but when I'm eating with my friends I always start to telling jikes so one day I said a joke and Miguel cried very much and André was with a string of cheese between his mouth and the food so that was the best lunch I ever had!

Brecause I never laughed so much at the lunch!

P8
06-08-2004, 04:21 PM
ive done quite a few lameass things with my friends. like rubbing peanutbutter in my friends hair at school. slamming your hands into nettles, riding eachother as hard as possible into bushes with a wheelbarrow.
one time we sacrificed a 50 cm tall pikachu by setting him on fire with petroleum.
yeah, we get bored very quick, thats what happens in a farmer town :D

-N-
06-08-2004, 07:05 PM
This is great punishment for someone who loses a bet or something. Have him stand at the corner of a busy intersection. Every time a police officer nears the intersection, have him dash off towards you (you should be about a quarter mile away, in case he doesn't make it). If the police officer follows, you got some explaining to do. If he doesn't, you just put the guy at the corner of the street and do it again. Hey, he lost a bet. Come on, it's like the law.

A good stress reliever is destroying old electronic equipment, and I mean destroying it. We took my old printer, beat it with baseball bats, golf clubs, two-by-fours, and in the end broke the baseball bat, the golf club, and the two-by-four (as well as the printer). We then proceeded to crucify the electronic remains of the printer and set it on fire with lighter fluid. However, I would advise against crucifying the printer these days, since that one college had some cross-burning incident or something. So just set it on fire instead.

If there is an all-girls school nearby (this will only work with a group of males), and it's one guy's birthday or something, pretend to beat them up in the middle of campus (probably at night, so this would have to be a college), and then leave them there. All the girls will come, and you'll really have given him a good birthday present.

Need quick cash? Go to a sperm bank.