PDA

View Full Version : How do u get nemisis

kirk81
06-05-2004, 10:54 PM
?????????

Lord Chainsaw
06-06-2004, 01:58 AM
In order to fight Nemesis, you must capture 10 of every monster in the game, and you must have beaten the fights in the arena.

Once you do those two things you will be able to fight Nemesis.

WARNING: He's a wussy.

aeris2001x2
06-07-2004, 10:53 AM
lol Nemesis is NOT a wussy...he justs a wussy compared to Penance.

DrkNight_Cedric
06-16-2004, 06:03 AM
In order to get nemisis u have to aquire 50000 hours of free time its a waste unless u want to say you beat it 100% like me

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-16-2004, 08:49 AM
An even greater waste of time than trying to get Lulu's weapon.

aeris2001x2
06-16-2004, 10:11 AM
ok that time thing is complete bull**** and its not hard at all to get lulu's weapon, nor is it a waste to get a celestial weapon that can do 99,999 damage against anything. next your be saying its hard to dodge 1000 lighting bolts when its really easy.

TheAbominatrix
06-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Obviously everyone has their own concept of what is and what isnt a waste of time, and what is difficult and what isnt, though it is clear that Cedric was exaggerating the amount of time it takes.

I havent battled Nemesis, because I dont wanna take the time. I havent gotten Lulu's ultimate weapon either. Or dodged 1000 lightning bolts. I'd have to be reeeeeally bored, and I havent gotten to that point yet. Not to mention the lightning bolt thing annoys me to no end. It'd be better if they had a Beavis and Butthead being hit by lightning sound bite everytime you got smacked by one of those things.

aeris2001x2
06-16-2004, 10:45 AM
i guess your just saying its the difference between mature FF players and FF sad loser fan boys with too much time on there hands??? :mad2:

TheAbominatrix
06-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Yes, that's exactly what I said. [/sarcasm]

Please don't assume things out of what I'm writing. All I said was certain people have different definitions of a waste of time. Insinuate from that what you will, but you took it majorly out of context *shrugs*

aeris2001x2
06-16-2004, 11:04 AM
well i,m sorry but i,m just in an horrid mood and i feel like the worlds against me and i come on-line and i feel like some ppl r on here too.

anyway its probably the truth anyway. i mean i bet u did not clock anywhere near 228 hours on your ffX did u?lol :D

TheAbominatrix
06-16-2004, 11:16 AM
No, but like I said, I didnt have the patience or the time. Now, five years ago that would have been a different story, but I have a social life (not implying that you don't, or anything) and a lot of books to read/shows to go to/other games to play, so I didnt bother going all out for X.

Now, VI and IV, that's a whole different story. I obsessively got everything there was to get in both of those games, more than once. Maxed everyone, got every spell, etc.

Plus, I always have to finish my games in a hurry these days so ShlupQuack can borrow them. xD

Lord Xehanort
06-16-2004, 06:36 PM
I can't even beat the monster created by merging the monsters in the Calm Lands. He's so powerful! Then again, I only tried to fight him once and that was right after he was created.

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-17-2004, 08:24 AM
As the Abominatrix said, I have better things to do with my time than run around dodging lightning bolts. I spent enough time getting the Caldabolg and the Nirvana, and that was enough for me to beat the game. I play mainly for the storyline, though the goodies are fun sometimes too.

Del Murder
06-19-2004, 06:19 AM
The lightning only takes about a half hour to do. There are places where 2 come down at once so that cuts the time in half. Once you get the timing down and calculate how long between the flash and the lighning it really isn't that hard. I actually was surprised when I heard so many people had trouble with it. I had much more difficulty with the chocobo race.