PDA

View Full Version : Where is Paine's dressphere?

chichi
06-06-2004, 05:34 AM
Can someone tell me where to find Paines special dressphere and how to get the last two abilities for Yuna's songstress dressphere? Ta

Squall and Rinoa
06-06-2004, 10:38 AM
I can only help with the first part of your question.

Provided by gamefaqs.

To get her Full Throttle, go to Macalania in Chapter 1 or 2. In Chapter 1, go to the area of the forest with an X shaped cross on the map. Go through to the NE road, and you SHOULD be in the area that reads - Macalania Spring. Find Tromell (Guado) and talk to him 4 times. He'll give it to you.

If you do it in the 2nd Chapter, go to the same area as above, but to find Bayra, the bird with the harp. Talk to him and complete the mission - Track Down the Troupe. After you're done, it will ask if you want to go aboard the Celsius. Answer whatever. If no, Tromell will pop out. Talk to him 4 times and he will give it to you.

Del Murder
06-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Look for the answer to your second question somewhere in this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=46815).

Meatwad
06-09-2004, 09:12 AM
I got mine in chapter one i dont know if you can get it in any other chapter but i suspect that you can nly get in chp 1 i do not know it called full throttle it is not in

blue_midget192
06-09-2004, 11:36 AM
i got mine in chap one, but u can get it in chap 2 but not after that

ninja-yuffie
07-21-2004, 11:29 AM
U GET IT AT MACALANIA WHEN U TALK TO TRMOMMEL KEEP TALKIN TO HIM IN THE AREA WHERE U DEFEATED SERIMOTH HE WILL EVENTUALLY GIVE U "FULL THROTTLE"

evee6543
08-12-2004, 11:35 PM
you need two key items to get yunas last two songstess abilities one from defeating nooj in the den of woe and the other from defeating the al bhead "secret weapon" one time at its weakest level and one time at its stongest level(5)

Ryth
08-24-2004, 08:58 PM
In Chapter 1 go to Macalania Woods and talk to Trommel until he gives you the Full Throttle (5 times I think).

zorander
08-28-2004, 07:10 PM
Get "Book of magical dances 1" when you defeat the shades of your friends in the den of woe. Get "Book of magical dances 2" when you defeat the Al Bhed's machina thing at full power, that is to say, when all it's attributes have been raised to level 5.
"Book of magical dances 1" will let you learn MP mambo and "Book of magical dances 2" will let you learn Magical Masque