PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden help

Erdrick Holmes
06-07-2004, 01:22 AM
Before anyone says anything, game FAQs won't help, I tried.

How the crap do you beat the 1st boss? No matter what I do I can't damage him, I can't get close enough to hit him, when I do he throws me across the room or dash attacks me.

BatChao
06-07-2004, 05:58 AM
Heehee. Oddly enough, I think the first boss is the most challenging because of Ryu's limited moves when you fight him and he is less pattern based than the other bosses. Your best bet is to continuously roll/dodge his attacks. Never throw shuriken at him and strike him every once in a while. He will usually block your attack, but at times he will go into a weapon lock with you. In that case, mash the attack button and you will usually win, then he will be open to attack. Attack him some and then roll away and dodge. Repeat.

Lord Chainsaw
06-07-2004, 06:21 AM
Oh boy...

You're gonna have helluva fun time with the Chapter 7 boss.

Erdrick Holmes
06-07-2004, 06:35 AM
Ok, I'm never playing this game again.

ChaosCalibur
06-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Ninja gaiden's easy once you beat it... If you're talking about the 1st boss that must be.... Murai? Well to beat him you could always use the cheap move by jumping on the wall and attacking, Ryu will turn blue and do a downward slash, then run to another wall and repeat :\ Just Wait until you face Alma... Or you could just ask me :p

Laguna
06-07-2004, 07:18 PM
running up the wall works wonders- screw it being cheap, its the only move you've got! Stay off the ground as much as you can and never jump at him directly. When he does his dash attack you can roll round him and smack him in the back.