PDA

View Full Version : Dumb dumb dumb :gaybanana:

HOOTERS
06-07-2004, 03:12 AM
Everybody says dumb things every now and again, so what's one of the dumbest things you've said? :smash:

I was in a club once and I couldn't find my friends and so I asked the guy at the front desk if he'd seen them yet and he asked me if I wanted for him to page them and I said "I don't think they have pagers." :Oo:

Embrace your inner dumbarse. :grover:

Shoeberto
06-07-2004, 03:16 AM
My dad works at a factory in an office, and so there was a spill or a clean up or something, and one of the janitors was named Dick. So, over the PA, he said "Dick, we need you to go check out such-and-such for us." Shortly after, someone informed him that it had already been taken care of, so over the PA he says, "Scratch that, Dick."

Shlup
06-07-2004, 05:03 AM
I was talking to a guy who goes to Gallaudet Univeristy for the deaf and he was asking me to hook him up with someone. I told him I knew someone who went to his school (Sean's sister-in-law, actually), but I didn't know how to contact her or anything. He was dissapointed, and I almost said "You could stand in the middle of school and call her name," but I caught myself. :fpsweat:

Meat Puppet
06-07-2004, 05:17 AM
"Wanna go see a movie or something?"

Ki Ki
06-07-2004, 07:15 AM
"I'm smart."

Rainecloud
06-07-2004, 07:20 AM
I know him quite well. We went to separate schools together.

P8
06-08-2004, 01:42 PM
hmm, last week i came home from a friend at 3.00 AM. stoned. and i was playing FF-X for a while in my bed. But at 4.00 AM my mother came to my room and said something about me playing that late, and i replied: Ja de katten zijn hier wel de katten waar zijn ze ik zijn hier wel.
which means something like: Yeah the cats are here the cats where are they I are here i think.
Which doesnt make a lot of sense :D
so my mother knew then i wasnt quite good at conversation at the moment so she went back to bed :D

Levian
06-08-2004, 02:15 PM
This guy wanted to trap my voice into a bottle, so he wanted me to say something. (don't ask me why he wanted to trap my voice) Anyway, I didn't say anything and just kept my mouth shut. Then he said "I can wait for a long time" where I replied "So can I" :/

P8
06-08-2004, 02:41 PM
hmm, nice hobby, trapping voices in bottles

sephxangel
06-09-2004, 12:26 PM
the dumbest thing i said was when i went to say i was happy but said "Hypee" :eep:

Loony BoB
06-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Oh man. Time for some Grahamisms (Raven at these forums). The all time classic for both of us, though:

Graham: "What's 0.1 x 1?"
Daniel: "...that's the dumbest thing you've said all Thursday."

It wasn't Thursday. :(

P8
06-09-2004, 10:28 PM
during maths, the teacher asked me how someone could calculate the bending points in a function: f(x)=5^(x * 5 ln x)
and i said:"i dont know"
Never felt thát dumb in my whole life :cry: