PDA

View Full Version : Things people say

Meat Puppet
06-07-2004, 05:13 AM
When you've been out somewhere in public, have you ever heard someone say something about you which is meant to be mean but makes you laugh later on?
For example, today I was eating a pie with my hands, and some old woman walked past and asked why animals were allowed in the café. At first I was disgusted but you know the rest.
Anyway?

Peegee
06-07-2004, 05:57 AM
Well this might not be exactly what you mean, but there was this one time way back when I worked at Wendy's. One day I was doing my rounds outside when a guy drove by and asked me if they had white folk working there (they have several). I just said "yes", and the guy started mouthing me off saying how it (the store) was this chinese-only employment center.

I was confused and told him that the store employs all sorts of random ethnic folk. He drove off and I felt odd for the rest of the day.

Quite honestly, I sort of miss racists because of such incidents. I look back upon that moment in time and snigger.

Rainecloud
06-07-2004, 07:18 AM
"Isn't he/she like his/her Mother/Father?"

When you're trying to be an individual, this statement can be hurtful and annoying.

sephxangel
06-07-2004, 11:49 AM
One day when I was at work, our drive thru was really slow...so there was this guy at the window and I took his money and all that. Well i look over and he's writing something in his notebook. He puts it up against his window and it said "YOU ARE NO GOOD!!!" At first I was surprised but then I gave him a thumbs up sign, nodded yes and turned away. He got pissed off and left without his food. There are other stories like that but that one was most memorable.