PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Mega Man power?

Lord Chainsaw
06-07-2004, 06:31 AM
This goes for Mega Man 1-6, and maybe to some extent the later games in the series.

What is your favorite type of robot master power? There's a few general types.

There's the shields, the bombs, the almost infinite projectiles, the homing shots, etc.

Which of these do you find yourself actually using? Do you like to use the shields when doing a tricky jump surrounded by floating enemies? Do you like to use the bombs to break walls? Or do you just like to be plain cheap with the metal blade?

Erdrick Holmes
06-07-2004, 06:37 AM
Metal Shark Player from Megaman X6. Charge it up and let it fly, it kills everything on the screen.

TasteyPies
06-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Homing missle got me through Megaman Legends 2

black orb
06-08-2004, 12:02 AM
>>> That one you take from Pharaoh man..

Strider
06-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Metal Blades, Metal Blades, Metal Blades.

By far, the most versatile and deadly weapon in Mega Man's entire existence. Metal Man made you work to get 'em, too.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-08-2004, 01:19 AM
I agree--Metal Blades. You can shoot like 64 of them before their weapon energy runs out, plus you can fire them in eight directions.

The latter is what gets me, though; why couldn't all weapons have been shot in eight directions? That's a feature all 2D shooting games should innately have.

Del Murder
06-08-2004, 02:21 AM
The Metal Blades are quite fun and cool but I like the Dive Missle best because you don't have to aim it. Rain Flush also comes in handy when in a bind.

Vermachtnis
06-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Gotta say Metal Blades too. They where fun and seemingly endless. I hardly ever went to far below with those. I didn't think Metal Man was that hard. Guess I'll get reminded when Collections come in, who else is getting it?

Mattokenzi
06-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Well it's the basic megaman move (his blaster) holding the B button and release it. It is all good But... I like Megaman NT Warrior (Battle Chips) :megaman: :megaman: :megaman: :megaman: :megaman:

Lord Chainsaw
06-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Metal Man is probably one of the easiest Robot Masters in Mega Man 2.

He's not the easiest, however. That is Crash Man. Heat Man is probably second easiest, and I only say that because you will probably take a hit at the very beginning of the fight. If not for that he would be easiest.

Flash Man is actually a bit more difficult than some of the others in that game. Simply for the fact that if you are playing on regular difficulty (and I say regular difficulty being the harder version) you will take some hits. In Mega Man 3 he is probably the hardest Robot.

Metal Man himself is not that hard. You need to focus on dodging his metal blades instead of hitting him. He's also probably the only boss that actually became easier in Mega Man 3 during the fight with the Doc Robots, simply due to the fact that the floor isn't moving in Mega Man 3.