PDA

View Full Version : Level map

Citizen Bleys
06-07-2004, 01:09 PM
My levelling strategy for San d'Oria (And I think I have it just about right, since I've levelled so many jobs there ;)) is to start out in West Ronfaure from levels 1-7, move to Ghelsba (and sometimes King Ranperre's Tomb to farm Wind Crystals from bats) until level 12, then go to Valkurm until level 19. After that, I hit the Jeuno environs (Qufim, unfortunately :() until about level 25.

Now...where should I go once I get out of Qufim? How long should I stay there? Has anybody taken a character all the way to 75, and if so, have you any recommendations about where to level and for how long from 25-75?

What about Windurst and Bastok? I've yet to level a character in Windurst so far that East Sarutabaruta's not profitable, and in Bastok, I just levelled in South Gustaberg from 1-9, and then Palborough mines until I got sick of Bastok and deleted poor Barjazid.

Of course, I know that the level map is only good until level 12, since after that everybody goes to Valkurm and then Qufim.

Jalbrean
06-07-2004, 01:40 PM
After Qufim I went to

Kazham for levels 26 -32
Garliage Citadel 32 - 38 (Although I believe most people leave at 36, but we had an awesome group that lasted for 7 hours and got the two extra levels)

36 - (Crawlers Nest) This is where i'm headed now. I haven't actually been there yet. Too busy farming and such.

Citizen Bleys
06-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Farm *in* the Crawler's Nest. Party up with a theif and get piles and piles of silk threads.

Lionx
06-08-2004, 09:11 AM
Dont recommend farm in CN usually, links are tough, try Berry Grubs outside :P

Jalbrean
06-08-2004, 12:09 PM
I don't think I should farm in a place where the mobs are of my level or higher. ;p Soon as I'm finished leveling thief for TH. I'm headed to Pashow.