PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Flames or Tampa Bay Lightning?

White Raven
06-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Tonight is the game to end all games in the NHL. Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. As a Canadian one would think that I have jumped on the Calgary bandwagon like every other canuck up here, but that is wrong. I have always been a Lightning fan since the begining and it's a dream come true to see them in this position. I hope them all the best, but it's anyones game tonight. I just hope that my favourite player, Martin St. Louis has a stelar preformance.

(PS: Vote for who you think will win.)

gokufusionss1
06-07-2004, 05:10 PM
american football confuses me
stop-start, stop-start, have a drink, cheerleaders on, float time, stop-start, go home.

:p

White Raven
06-07-2004, 05:18 PM
This is ice hockey we are talking aboot eh.

Kirobaito
06-07-2004, 06:17 PM
I'm an American. I gotta go for Tampa.

muchacho
06-07-2004, 09:30 PM
the flyers :( ...........

The Captain
06-08-2004, 12:20 AM
I'd have to say Tampa because they are home and have the momentum after winning game 6. Tampa, in my opinion is the better team, but Iginla is the best player in the NHL, so it can go either way.

Bigger question: Is this the final NHL game for a long, long while with the lockout looming?

Take care all.

Strider
06-08-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm gonna take Calgary on this one. Kiprusoff is going to come up with one last masterful performance, and Canada's gonna get the Stanley Cup back.

If I were Tampa, I'd watch out for Marty Gelinas.

Mikztsu
06-08-2004, 12:35 AM
I stopped caring since my Sharks got eliminated. :(

And to Captain's question: Yes, there will be a LONG lockout. :\

metCloud
06-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Im American but I like Calgary alot more than Tampa bay so my vote goes with them.

The Captain
06-08-2004, 04:15 AM
Wow, what a game that was. It's too bad that this series didn't generate the fan attention because it was very well played.

Is there a better, grittier player in the league than Martin St. Louis? He took one heck of a hit and just skated it off.

Congrats to them, and also to the Flames for playing a heck of a series.

Take care all.

eestlinc
06-08-2004, 06:59 AM
I'm glad Tampa Bay won because Calgary is a dirty team. Canada would not have been well represented by them.

metCloud
06-08-2004, 12:58 PM
seemed to me that Calgary played like **** last night. Never seen them play so unorganized before. Tampa played an awsome game and deserved everything they got. ya St. louis played a hell of a game.

White Raven
06-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Yay! Tampa won!

I got home from work just in time to watch the remaining 10 minutes of the third, but I was able to tape it all, so I'll watch it in full tonight.

GO BOLTS GO!