PDA

View Full Version : Hi folks. Need your help with a few things:

Peegee
06-07-2004, 07:20 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=776708#post776708

^ the locations information Baloki and I are making.

Where you are in the game might determine how much you can help me with. I'm at the end of disc 3 so I can't go to the Desert Prison to check things out. Also I'm passed meeting Edea at her house, and thus the flashback sequences might have things of interest. Finally I'm not even sure what Lunar Gate is.

The request: in each of the above three places (Desert Prison, Lunar Gate, Edea's House), I need to compile a short list of draw points, save spots, or things of interest (Edea gives you a letter which you can sell an infinite amount of time, for example, or you can play Edea/Cid for some card which I can't remember). Also if you actually feel up to it, proofread our findings to see if we've missed anything :D

Thanks! If you want I'll credit every contribution (though I doubt any of us will still get into site staff just from this alone, what I mean is that I won't go around bragging that I did this alone/with Baloki/without you)

<3

Laguna
06-07-2004, 07:32 PM
I've sent you a PM with everything I know about Edea's house although I neglected to mention that there is a copy of TIMBER MANIACS to be found there.

Kirobaito
06-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Do you want Magazines?

D-DISTRICT PRISON
Okay, there are always 2 different doors on each of the 12 floors. Let's say the one closest to the stairs is room 1, and the one on the other screen (the right-most) is Room 2.

Floor 1
Room 1: Hidden Save Point
Room 2: Combat King 001

Floor 2
Room 1: Pet Nametag
Room 2: Str Up

Floor 3
Room 2: Pet House

Floor 4
Room 1: Tent

Floor 5
Room 2: Card Player

Floor 8
Room 1: Item Shop Man

Floor 9
Room 2: Berserk Draw Point

Floor 10
Room 1: Save Point
Room 2: Card Player

Floor 11
Room 1: Card Player
Room 2: Thundaga Draw Point

There is no location known as Lunar Cry. There's a Lunar Gate, Lunatic Pandora, Lunar Base.

EDEA'S HOUSE
There are no items or anything in the flashback. In the present, you can challenge Edea for her card, or Cid for the Seifer Card. There is a Timber Maniacs magazine in the main room of the house, in the bottom right corner.

Okay, that's everything you told me to do.

Peegee
06-07-2004, 07:44 PM
Oh I'm like on drugs or something. I meant lunar gate.

Kirobaito
06-07-2004, 07:47 PM
I don't think there is anything at the Lunar Gate.

EDIT: My BradyGames guide agrees with me, after consulting it. Took me forever to find that damn thing.

Peegee
06-07-2004, 08:00 PM
OMG you guys are amazing! Anyway, this is the info I have for LPL and ESMH:

Lunatic Pandora Library

There is a Save Point immediately outside, and a Draw Point for Death.

Esthar Sorceress Memorial Hall

There is a Stop Draw Point at the entrance.

--

Am I missing anything? I'm afraid to go further into ESMH because it'll move the plot forward and I'd like to level my characters up before I face Adel. As for LPL, I'm way past the scene when Laguna runs about.

Kirobaito
06-07-2004, 08:03 PM
In the second room of Lunatic Pandora Laboratory (NOT LIBRARY), you can get the Weapon's Monthly 1st Issue. It's on the floor on the left side.

Peegee
06-07-2004, 08:06 PM
omg I'm telling you I'm on drugs. I ate cracks.

<3

edit: I knew I forgot stuff:

Timber: Timber Maniac has a drawspot in the room to the left (nothing?)

Winhill: In Laguna's old house is a Save Point, and a draw point for nothing.

Kirobaito
06-07-2004, 08:17 PM
The draw point in the Timber Maniacs building's left room is a Blizzaga.

The draw point in Laguna's old house is hidden, and it contains Curaga. It's at the very top of the room.

nickwilson
06-07-2004, 09:04 PM
no you didnt miss anything u got everything. even if u did ur f :mad: d anyway. just make sure you get all gf's. u obviously no where all the gf's r....... i hope :D info by david b

Flying Mullet
06-07-2004, 09:07 PM
no you didnt miss anything u got everything. even if u did ur f :mad: d anyway. just make sure you get all gf's. u obviously no where all the gf's r....... i hope :D info by david b
Erm, yeah. Just to clairify for those too lazy to click the link at the beginning of the thread and/or read the thread, they are working on a locations list for the front site, and trying to get as much information about each location as possible.

Anyways, the list you have so far looks great everyone. Thanks. :)