PDA

View Full Version : vivi the main man

nickwilson
06-08-2004, 06:50 AM
ok i was reading one of the older thread about vivi yes he the coolest charrie in ff IX. beside garnet dagger. zidane was created if my memory serves me right so im probley wrong lol. and his "brother" the crasy geonome. he has a past family but vivi deos not and he was created to kill just like zidane but with out perpose. i think that vivi was sosposed to be a super black mage that was meassed and was throughn in the river where quina fished him out. the other black mages learn as he did but it was only after the death of there brother. that reminds me in the end of the game when zidane comes back we meet vivi s kids :confused: :D !!!!!!! so that means there where girl black mage and did not have reproduction organes or something like that. the end of the matter is if the can have kids that would mean the energy they live on is replenishable. because they would have to be alive for the bearth of a child and need to pass on the energy that they talked about. vivi that man that got some and how old was he any way he was young but was powerful as hell. so why did he die because he would have been there for garnet no matter what so he had kids an died that sucks for people that r confused right now i think it i type it because something has t o make sence some times even the rambling of a mad man thanks for the time and i will try harder to space and spellcheck but it is about 1 in the moring and i em running an empty. good night :)

Silent Warrior
06-08-2004, 07:03 AM
:eek: Aaaah, mon dieu, je suis blessé! Jeepers, you REALLY need to sort out your spelling and spacing!

To what I could interpret of the question... Since FF is, well, almost completely nonsense/fantasy (whichever side you're on), we shouldn't assume things based on real science. I think it's reasonably safe to say that Zidane has... reproductive organs (*COUGH*Madain Sari*COUGH*). I don't recall anything about Vivi in that area. Given Vivi's nature (or whatever), and that the multitude of Vivis look exactly alike, I'm more inclined to say that Vivi found a way to reproduce himself from something else than Mist.