PDA

View Full Version : Error Page Assistant?

Strider
06-08-2004, 08:43 AM
As you may or may not have noticed, the Bulworth photo I had in my signature is now a red X. I have no idea what happened, really, but now when I try to access my account at the place I have it hosted from (Photobucket), I get this side page saying that the page doesn't exist. I guess the company is ShopNav, and it's some kind of nightmare like that Lycos sidebar which Ad-Aware can't get rid of. It worked just fine yesterday, so what the hell?

It's not the only page, either. It happens more often than not whenever I try to access Fool's Gold, Edge Emulation, Hotwire.com, and some other places. PLEASE SEND HELP.

crono_logical
06-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Your signature image is visible to me.

Try the usual stuff of clearing your browser cache and cookies and restarting it and running AdAware/Spybot :p

Strider
06-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Hmm.

It wasn't a minute ago. Like I said, it doesn't happen every time. Just a sec ago, I was able to get into Fool's Gold, but I was redirected to that about three or four minutes ago. Any thoughts?

eestlinc
06-08-2004, 09:29 AM
it's your browser or computer. We can see it fine. I haven't noticed any problems.

Baloki
06-08-2004, 09:56 AM
running AdAware/Spybot :p

and maybe an anti-virus, a good one though :D