PDA

View Full Version : Calm Lands- 9 monsters

Kami
06-08-2004, 04:08 PM
I'm doing a sidequest for the monster arena thing. I have 8 monsters, but I can't find the last one. I have these so far:

Skoll
Nebiros
Flame Flan
Shred
Anacondaur
Ogre
Chimera Brain
Malboro

Can anyone tell me the last one and where it can be found?

Ultima Shadow
06-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I think the last one is those wite tigers located close to the monster arena itself. Also if you'r going to complete the monster area, you need to catch 10 of every monster (if you didn't know that alredy).

Cz
06-08-2004, 05:07 PM
It's called a coeurl, and can be found all over the calm lands, especially on the eastern side.

Kami
06-08-2004, 06:24 PM
I think the last one is those wite tigers located close to the monster arena itself. Also if you'r going to complete the monster area, you need to catch 10 of every monster (if you didn't know that alredy).

No it's 9. Anyways I've got all of them. Too bad I already sold Yuna's Crest staff....

square_is_the_best
06-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Ultima shadow is right. You need 10 of EACH. But that isn't required when you are doing the calm lands thing for the first time. You just need 1 of each for now. You need 10 of each to unlock the final-super-powerful-so-powerful-that-its-harder-than-all-of-the-in-game-bosses-combined boss. Seriously

-N-
06-09-2004, 02:48 AM
You'd think he's just kidding around, but he's not. Seriously.