PDA

View Full Version : Best Bits [SPOILERS]

Mossy
06-08-2004, 09:03 PM
There are loads of moments that I really like from Final Fantasy. Please post and say what your fave moments are, wheter they're funny, or sad, or just really cool!

TasteyPies
06-08-2004, 09:07 PM
The scene where Zell tells everyone on air that Garden was responcible for trying to kill president Deling.

Mo-Nercy
06-10-2004, 09:00 AM
FFVIII, When Edea killed Deling...hehe. Poor guy.

FFVII, When Cid woke up on the Highwind only to discover that he had been elected the new leader.

FFVI, When the party has to fight a boss in mid-air...wtf. It was like a 20 min fall...

FFIX, Chocobo Hot and Cold. I thought the chocobo was headbutting the ground.

FFX, Blitzball in the intro FMV. I was like, "wow, this mini-game must be cool!" About 5 hours later, I was met with disappointment, but I still love it.

Another FFVIII, When Squall and Rinoa are running from Balamb Garden to Galbadia Garden in the midst of chaos in the background. It's hilarious to see the soldiers/student fight each other. Especially when the student clubs a soldier off a motorcycle.

Armisael
06-10-2004, 08:20 PM
well,i like a lot of moments of final fantasy but two of my favourites are the "marriage"of garnet and zidane in conde petie and when eiko wrote the love letter to zidane. :D

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Wakka: "You rotten son of a shoopuf!"
Steiner: "You worthless mendicant."
Zell: "YOU STUPID IDIOT!"
Cait Sith: "You stupid, slimy, sleazy old scab bag!"
Kefka: "You vicious brat!"
Cayenne: "You licentious howler!"
Tella: "You spoony bard!"
Garland: "You impertinent fools."

Del Murder
06-11-2004, 03:51 AM
My favorite parts of each game:

I: Beating those stupid wizards in the marsh cave, which meant that the game was past the annoying 'not leveled up so you suck' stage.
II: Josef's sacrifice. Sad but heroic.
IV: The first fight with Rubicant. The greatest villians are the most polite.
V: When Gilgamesh tries to use the 'ultimate' weapons and meets with little success.
VI: A lot of video game bosses try to destroy the world, but Kefka actually succeeded! That was so awesome.
VII: Temple of Ancients. For some reason it's my favorite dungeon ever. Maybe it's the music, or the fact that it's the last main area you get to play with Aeris.
VIII: The assassination attempt on Edea was one of the greatest cinematic sequences ever.
IX: Playing as Steiner and Beatrix to defend Alexandria.
X: At the very beginning Auron gives Tidus a sword and the kid struggles to pick it up, yet right after the battle he tosses it up in the air like it's nothing.
X-2: Running around in that moogle suit was strangely entertaining.
Tactics: Zalbag realizes Dycedarg is evil and joins you to fight him.

ChaosCalibur
06-11-2004, 04:26 AM
1) Dreaming of Gilgamesh finally being dead (I hate that thing! I hate it!!!!)
(Too many FFs to remember)
2) Zell kicking Ultima Weapon's ass, and i mean literally KICKING it i was happy all week :D (FFVIII)
3) Quina eating every monster that i come across (FFIX)
4) geting a calculator class, then finding out that he kills half my party with Holy :-/ (FFT)
5) Finally beating clan Exodus (now i'm scared with anything named Exodus :( ) (FFTA)

-N-
06-12-2004, 07:03 AM
I: The beginning with Garland. How oblivious...
IV: Fighting Dr. Lugae and Balnab. When I was 7, I watched my friend play this boss fight. It was my first FF experience. Anything about Cecil was good.
V: Beating the crap out of Omega and Shinryu.
VI: Getting Adlai Stevenson Gogo to join your party. Terra's conversations with Shadow and Leo on the ship are good.
VII: Um... the entire game, mostly. Especially when Cid goes into space.
VIII: The assassination sequence at the end of Disc I from Squall's internal dialogue up until the last fight.
IX: Zidane and Vivi's existential musings spattered throughout.
X: Any scene with Auron. What a badass. Opening Blitzball movie too.

CT: When Marle gets Crono back. Easily.
CC: The full ending, and the Radical Dreamers song playing at the end.
XG: Fei and Grahf squaring off for the last time, and the events right before.

cheer
06-12-2004, 03:01 PM
when........

in 9, when the very first battle (with Baku) begins, cuz the music starts with the "classic" one and is good, and also when they play that sfx battle ("feel my blade") that was awesome! :choc:

in tactics, when vormav or someone tells ovelia she "isn't the real princess". nothing ground-breaking on my part, but the look on her face was priceless :eek:

in 6, when yo're looking for ur friends in the airship in the world of ruin. that was sweet :greenie:

in 7, not necessarily when aeris died, but when the battle with jenova begins after. perfect combo of music and everything, also when you enter the very bottom of the north crater :tongue:

ack!!! in 9 again, when you finally, finally fish the ultima weapon for zidane out of that sea :eek: not so much the ragnarok, tho=D

in 5, when palom and porom turn to stone. gave me goosebumps

in 4, when you're looking at the map of galuf's world for the first time. the music was perfect for it

in 10, that famous blitzball fmv

in 8, that assassination attempt in galbadia it was kewl

in 9 again, when that eiko letter gets passed around. funny people

the whole ending of tactics! 4 me too movie-ish for a vid game , rilyy great

Dragoon Kain
06-13-2004, 12:01 AM
when........
in 5, when palom and porom turn to stone. gave me goosebumps

in 4, when you're looking at the map of galuf's world for the first time. the music was perfect for it

you got those two mixed up. 4 had palom and porom and 5 had galuf.

SomethingBig
06-13-2004, 11:36 PM
CT: Anime Intro

FF7: Sephiroth Battle
FFIX: Bahamut vs. Alexander

sephiroth21
06-14-2004, 04:57 AM
ff 10 end and
kh:final mix sephy-cloud battle

Old Manus
06-26-2004, 09:04 PM
FFVII: "It looks like a shiny golden wire of hope!"

Edgar
06-27-2004, 10:01 AM
This immediately came to my mind after reading the title.

>>FFVII: When Aeris died. Man, that was the best (not in the sad sort of way)

UltimateSpamGrover
07-09-2004, 04:42 AM
When in FF5, Ex-Death was trying to fuse the 2 worlds together, and Bartz/Butz/Batz/whatever says "Oh crap!"

kikimm
07-13-2004, 11:36 PM
When wakka put tidus in a chokehold. lmfao! that was cool.

:D