PDA

View Full Version : best place for some lv up?

omnislasher
06-09-2004, 12:23 AM
whats the best place to level up in the world of ruin besides that forest with the tyranos?

m4tt
06-09-2004, 12:47 AM
Uhh.. as far as I know there isn't anywhere else that is as good as the dino forest.

The desert near Maranda is nice for Magic Points.. but not so much for exp.

Lord Chainsaw
06-09-2004, 04:41 AM
Outside Doma. It isn't as good as dinosaur forest, but it's pretty good.

aeris2001x2
06-09-2004, 10:47 AM
no other lving up place is as good as the dinosaurs in there, particulary the bracosaurs so just stick there. your be lv99 in no time :D

Flying Mullet
06-09-2004, 03:29 PM
On a side note if you're wanting to level up fast make sure that you have Experience Eggs equipped as they double the experience earned in battle.

One can be found in the Daryl's Tomb and after that you can gamble for as many as you want at the coliseum using the following "chain": Elixir -> Rename Card -> Marvel Shoes -> Tintinbar -> Experience Egg

omnislasher
06-09-2004, 04:43 PM
the only reason I was looking for a place besides the forest is because all my guys are around level 46-48, and the bracosaur always annhilates my entire party. damn.

Flying Mullet
06-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Outside of the dinosaur forest isn't too bad either. A battle with four Tumbleweeds nets a little bit more experience than a Tyranosaur.

Flashback007
06-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Forest with Dinousarus. Where is that, I don't know. The Doma area I knew, but the other not.

Outsider
06-09-2004, 06:23 PM
It's a good idea to lvl up in the Floating Continent, since you have everybody but Umaro and Gogo (you can't equip magicite in those two, anyway) in your team... And that way you'll reach the WoR in a decent level, too.

Flying Mullet
06-09-2004, 07:29 PM
Forest with Dinousarus. Where is that, I don't know. The Doma area I knew, but the other not.
The dinosaur forest is north of the veldt and forest is easy to spot because it is in the shape of a tyranosaur head.

Dragonfire
06-27-2004, 05:17 AM
i remember the first time i got to that point in the game. It was a cakewalk to lvl, caus I just gave everyone (everyone important anyway) the ultima spell, and they just ran over the monsters of every random encounter.

stupid exp method: lete river.... memory cursor.... auto-fire... 3 days :D unfortunately that will only help edgar, sabin, terra?, and banon :D. nothing better than a lvl 99 banon

Edgar
06-27-2004, 09:49 AM
At 40+ you should either go Doma Castle (outside) or the desert south of Maranda. Doma is a great place because the weeds just can't touch you if you are inviz'ed, other than one harmless attack.

Then just Fire3 away!!!!

BOOM! Uweeheeheeheehee!!!!

Heath
06-27-2004, 01:53 PM
As far as levelling up goes, you shouldn't really find any battles hard with a handy Vanish-Doom/X-Zone combo <3

Flashback007
06-28-2004, 11:09 AM
On a side note if you're wanting to level up fast make sure that you have Experience Eggs equipped as they double the experience earned in battle.

One can be found in the Daryl's Tomb and after that you can gamble for as many as you want at the coliseum using the following "chain": Elixir -> Rename Card -> Marvel Shoes -> Tintinbar -> Experience Egg

Where can you get Elixirs, cause I want some of those Eggs, but when I tried to earn a Elixir in the Colisieum I also have to beat Chupon and he sneezes me away

Flying Mullet
06-28-2004, 02:15 PM
Yeah, you really can't earn Elixirs at the coliseum. Anything that is deemed a "wussy" wager, like most simple curative items, will result in a battle with Chupon where he will most likely blow you away.

Elixirs can be found in just about any clock that is not in a shop. Just walk up to it and check it and you should find one.