PDA

View Full Version : Why do I have to fight SPOILER and SPOILER in FF3??

Butz
06-09-2004, 11:25 AM
I can't seem to understand why should I fight them!!

I helped them before and they were part if my party
but now I have to fight them!!

So does anyone have any idea why do I have to defeat them!!

If it wasn't for me Unne would be dead by now :mad:

I'll be thankful if someone can explain to me what happened :)

Bahamut2000X
06-09-2004, 02:54 PM
*spoiler*

If I remember correctly, it's because in order to unlock the key to Slph tower you need to gatehr energy, and the energy of your party fighting some super magical beings like Dorga and Unne would create so much energy you can break the seal on the key and then use the key to enter the tower and defeat Zande and save the world.

Butz
06-10-2004, 01:46 AM
So.. I'm betraying them for my own good!!

What kind of hero would do such a thing :confused:

Thanks for the help.. I really appreciate it :)

Seifer
06-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Actually, they pretty much force you to fight.

Sefie1999AD
06-13-2004, 09:14 AM
So.. I'm betraying them for my own good!!

What kind of hero would do such a thing :confused:

*SPOILERS!!!*

No, you're not betraying them. They wanted to sacrifice themselves to create Sylx and Eureka keys and thus make it possible for you to save the world, but your party members refused to do it. So that's why they just attack you and force you to defeat them, or they'll kill you. The light warriors never wanted to fight them. They say things like "Dorga!! Please don't die!" and "No, Unne, not you too!" in the middle of the battles. BTW Have you actually got this far in the game so far or did you use a walkthrough to find out you'll have to fight Dorga and Unnne? Because if you've made it to this battle, you should know why you had to fight them.

Butz
06-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Thanks a lot for the help :)

I'm using an emulator.. And the conversation is all in symbols.. Something is wrong with the translation :rolleyes2

I can't understand a word :(

Sefie1999AD
06-14-2004, 01:31 PM
There's nothing wrong with the translation. That's the real and original Japanese version of FF3. There is no official US version. That's why I call the game FF3j.