PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOTERS
06-09-2004, 07:21 PM
LOL my sides are in pain cos I was just in the most fuunniest taxi cab ever!c First of all we were at MAccas and I was stealing all the straws/napkins/floor is wet sighns and then we got a taxi home right and the taxi driver was sooooooooooclassic. Youcould say even the most lamest joke and he was all like HAW HAW HAW HJAW!!!!!!! Hence this made me almost suffocate when we were talking aboutn junior burgers and hamburgling ppls french frys lol the jokes were so lame but he would laugh sso loud plz discuss ur biggest side-splitting etc moments. :smash: ow my face/knees hurt. :sad:

TasteyPies
06-09-2004, 07:27 PM
I was in the car with some of my friends (carpool) and they always wanted to hear my jokes and they would always just bawl with laughter. One day I was running low on jokes and said, "Ok a man walks into a bar, he said ouch" and they couldn't stop laughing...strange

HOOTERS
06-09-2004, 07:31 PM
lol he wouldnt stop larfing, even when i told hime wheere to pull over he was still laughing. I swear I lost about 2 litres of flem in his taxi it was so ffunny. Words cannot express the funniness. :smash:

Kirobaito
06-09-2004, 07:39 PM
I onced stayed up for 48 hours straight, and someone said the word 'Pogo stick' and I laughed for a VERY long time.

fire_of_avalon
06-09-2004, 07:42 PM
I onced stayed up for 48 hours straight, and someone said the word 'Pogo stick' and I laughed for a VERY long time.

xD You're my hero for that because it makes me laugh.

Jebus
06-09-2004, 07:42 PM
I remember once I walked into the orch room at school to get my instrument, and the orch teacher's kids were watching this kids show. There was this puppet on there and I just started laughing. I don't know why, but I almost fell over, I was laughing so hard.