PDA

View Full Version : Trigun, Chobits, RealBoutHighSchool pics

Fuzakeru
06-10-2004, 02:30 AM
Heh. I was told I needed to share these pics and I apologize for the horrible paper used so they are all crumbled. Heh. ^_^- These were pictures I drew on my letter to my boyfriend, Myles. The first one is Ryoko from RealBoutHighSchool. The scanner . . . hated this picture cause her eyes were shaded better, I swear. O_o
The second one is a picture of Chii and Dark Chii. ^_^- I drew that one 'specially for him.
The last one is just a goof of Vash.
The first one is done just in regular crap-o-la pencil ( I miss my ebony pencils and I'm to lazy to go out and buy one right now ) and the other two are just in cheap Bic pen with one of those stupid yellow gel pen thingies.

Shoeberto
06-10-2004, 02:49 AM
Those are really good. Good work.

black orb
06-10-2004, 03:08 AM
>>> Very nice.. Specially the second one.

Agent Proto
06-10-2004, 04:20 AM
I liked them all. The second one seemed a bit dodgy, but that's cool.

Fuzakeru
06-10-2004, 06:10 AM
Thank you all for replying to my pictures. I'm glad you like them.
-blushes a little- You see, when I write to Myles I always draw something anime for him and he wanted something a little more hentai so I drew Chii and dark Chii nearly kissing and Chii WAS naked with boob-age and all but I got shy and colored it in. ^_^-
Although I just started getting comfortable about drawing stuff like that and the one I sent out yesterday had some images that I can't show here on EoFF. O_o Heh.
Anyway, rambling and such - Thank you all. It gives me the courage to perhaps post more. It's greatly appreciated.

Snowman
06-10-2004, 02:07 PM
nice ryoko, i have teh origial image that inspired you and you did great.

about drawing pictures with sexuality. i to encounterd that...problem, and we all have differnt reasons why it's a little barrier to cross. I got past it be simply making it logical. we are all sexual, some more so than others, and what we illustrate are characters WITH chracter. we arent just drawing lifeless copys, our drawings all should portray reality, their emotions and feelings....and their sexuality. Maybe quistis isnt lesbian...maybe she is, it's up to you to work out what life your drawing has. once you commit to sexuality in your pictures your free to draw whatever you want

Agent Proto
06-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Although I just started getting comfortable about drawing stuff like that and the one I sent out yesterday had some images that I can't show here on EoFF. O_o Heh.

I'm sure it'll be allowed, as long as it's part of the artwork and nothing too explicit.

Kami
06-10-2004, 07:16 PM
The chobit picture is adorable.

Fuzakeru
06-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Hm. Alright, when my boyfriend gets the letter I'll have him scan it for me and I'll show you guys what I drew on that one. If it's not appropriate I'm sure someone will act accordingly. ^_^-

Thanks you Kami. I'm glad you guys seem to like my work. I've got a sketchbook full of pictures like these. O_o Perhaps if I'm not to lazy I'll scan some of them today. Thanks for the all the compliments, I can't begin to tell you how much they mean to me. Whee! -runs around in circles frantically out of joy-

Baloki
06-10-2004, 09:27 PM
OMG, they are so nice, the shading and line work is so near perfect you can't quibble, very good job :D

starlet
06-11-2004, 11:37 AM
Your first one is a litle on the light side, but otherwise its good...and if your shy about the nudity thing,why not take a figure drawing class? that'll get you over it in no time!

Snowman
06-11-2004, 03:07 PM
i never did figure drawing...well once and i turned teh model into a sexy toon girl lol. a good source is erotic magazines, not for..ahem....for drawing body tones etc. or look at Boris Velligoes work.

for any erotic piccys just put a mature warning in teh title