PDA

View Full Version : Females

Snowman
06-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Well, girls are always fun to illustrate, more so because im male but also because they look better than men. theres alot of sexuality in my artwork but ive left out the more erotic images for teh sensitive.

Badthings - a chracter i invented a while back, a sword weilding heroine

Black Lilliths - a vegan goth girl i used to know, ype she's real with that tatoo

Psylock/schoolgirl - the british X-man, in outfit and back in her schoolgirl days.

hope you all enjoy :love:

Project G
06-10-2004, 02:21 PM
oh wow, they are really good especially the school girl one, OMG! she is hot

Snowman
06-10-2004, 02:26 PM
thanxx satan, it's always nice to get attention from .....hell lol :D

IF people want to print any images out they can, but be aware that they still alll belong to me since i drew them, :love:

Xander
06-10-2004, 02:28 PM
All very hawt, I love your style as I said before.

BlackLilithDragon is my personal favourite, the hole-y arm things are awesome, and the dragon on her back <3

Snowman
06-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Xander, heres photo's of the girl herself....thats what i worked teh tat from. we hung out on darkforum.com. Iam glad you like them

Project G
06-10-2004, 02:37 PM
that girl is hot too. Did you know that photography is art too

Rye
06-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Wow, those are really good. Especially the school girl one. =o

Chaos
06-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Those are pretty cool.
But, that schoolgirl...does she have any room for intestines? :D.

I like the crisp black and white stuff you have going, its very distinct. Keep it up. :)

Chaos

Fuzakeru
06-11-2004, 03:03 AM
Wow. I really enjoy looking at your work. It's wonderful seeing a fluid style that you have set and I agree that the black and white is so crisp. I've always had a weakness in anything non-sketchy. O_o But you do it beautifully. Very nice. -thumbs up-

starlet
06-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Wow! I love your style....I've never seen anything quite like it and if I saw anything else like that I could say that its yours without even looking for a signature because its within the work. Nice job! :beer:

Snowman
06-11-2004, 02:38 PM
err yeah Satan, i knew, i have a photography degree from art university?

lol Chaos, do they have intestines......do you ever see illustrations going to teh toilet? rarely, so nope, no innerds or apendixes, they are just made of solid ink lol. i always tried to stay away from that kind of wasit...but now i do it to such a degree it's fun how impossible those waists are, they become cute. i gave up long ago on drawing people to resemble REAL people....they arent, they are toons and creatures of my imagination, resembling humans, but thankfully thats where the connection ends :)

Super cool Fuzakeru and Starlet, it makes me happy to here regognition of my work when alot of my oldest and closest pals hated my thick eyelashes and tiny waists. Im really driven to create and give birth, fleshing out their characters onto teh paper. Black and white, i really found my home there because i didnt like colouring, i lov it now.....but i prefer to just use a clipboard, retracktable pencil, a4 paper and a fineliner or gell pen while sat on the couch with teh TV. My round "doll"heads lend themselves to my work because i want that quick fix. most often a picture will take several days....then two days a go i produced four brillient pictures in a day and im hitting a speed burst. it's not teh tools you use, it's who you are and im glad you like them.

cheers

The Captain
06-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Very nice work indeed. I always enjoy art in black and white for some reason, it just feels more mysterious, and seductive. You can sense a heightened degree of sorrow mixed with a potent sexuality.

Take care all.

Snowman
06-11-2004, 03:13 PM
interesting captain.....it is a harder medium than colour. i tend to call my artistic style GraphiteNoir

Ki Ki
06-11-2004, 06:18 PM
I like the BlackLillithDragon.jpg the most.
But they all rock!
Very cool and dark. You have your very, very own type of style when it comes to drawing...that's something I have to work on....

Snowman
06-11-2004, 06:27 PM
another thing youll have to get used to is people not wanting to share, alot of artists just blank me...who knows why

Alusiasa
07-03-2004, 07:01 AM
You have a great distinctive style. So many artists try to do "realistic" drawings. But art is about style, not how real your creations look. Your vision is beautiful. Honestly I think the black and white is the best. Color would just subtract from the impact. Hmm, usually I don't like black and white drawings. Anyways, those were amazing.

Snowman
07-03-2004, 11:24 AM
thats nice to hear Alusiasa, it's exactly how i think of it. some people complain i dont have enough detail, others adore my dark gothicness lol. at the end of the day you have to draw your style and make that feel real.
cheers

FallenSilence
07-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Pretty decent drawings. The Gothic style appears to me and I find black and white drawings very efective! Well done!

Snowman
07-19-2004, 12:59 PM
thats really nice to hear, thanxx doom. actually im developing a character etc that i could market to the "gothic" market at the moment. some people really take to my dark style...others complain manically, nice to hear from you

FallenSilence
07-19-2004, 01:02 PM
actually im developing a character etc that i could market to the "gothic" market at the moment.

I'd love to see that.

Snowman
07-19-2004, 01:23 PM
cool, i might send you a private scan of her

FallenSilence
07-19-2004, 01:24 PM