PDA

View Full Version : If there was only so many ideas in the world...

Baloki
06-10-2004, 02:30 PM
...then how long do you recon it would take for all the ideas to be posted here and then closed by the knights?

I'm going for 2 and a half months as the ciddies are coming up and people will be distracted :D

Rainecloud
06-10-2004, 04:38 PM
I'm not sure I understand, but...

If there were a certain amount of ideas in the world, and one thread was made here at EoFF for each individual idea, it would take a certain amount of time for the Mods to close each one (if they deemed it necessary to do so). The amount of time it takes them to close these threads would depend on how many ideas there were, and I'm not even going to begin to guess the number.

I still don't understand, really...

Baloki
06-10-2004, 04:48 PM
I didn't really explain it too well did I, well lets assume that EoFF had every idea in the world posted in. When that happens your not allowed to post a new thread with that idea, your supposed to use the orginal thread. So how long would you guess for it to take before they all got closed either because of spam or being repeated?

Levian
06-10-2004, 05:26 PM
It depends on how many different people would be posting the threads, and if the knights decides to reproduce and make more knights.

Unless anything out of the question(such as closing the forum), I'd guess about... half a year? knights need to sleep and eat too :rolleyes2

Cz
06-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Every single idea? Millenia. There are just too many possibilities.

Of course, you'd need to sort through all the threads too, so ideas beyond page 10 of the fora would be ignored.

Shlup
06-10-2004, 06:40 PM
B-but you're supposed to make a new thread if the original topic is old... We have repeated topics all the time. :o

Psychotic
06-10-2004, 07:40 PM
I already can't think of a non-previous topic I could post without it being closed. Oh wait, I can. *posts it* :D

Peegee
06-13-2004, 12:56 AM
Okay, seeing as we need to learn about an idea to say it, it reasons that the idea has to be invented. So how long before we have invented everything and discovered everything? I think that would be a long time from now.

Until then, we're dependent on new things like spaceships and games. Until then, we'll be talking about shlup's toenail clippings and the zoo I visited yesterday. or the time we didn't do anything important.

To answer your question, not for another 10k years imho.