PDA

View Full Version : If it were real?

King Dark Ice
06-10-2004, 05:26 PM
If the final fantasy world was real, what would you be?

Cz
06-10-2004, 05:33 PM
The random guy in the street, who gives you a clue on where to find your next life-threatening quest.

My line would be: 'Have you been to Wyllius' Volcano? I hear strange things happen up there...'

Rainecloud
06-10-2004, 06:03 PM
If the final fantasy world was real, what would you be?

Dead, probably.

Levian
06-10-2004, 06:14 PM
I'd be the only save point, and then I'd jump into a volcano and laugh.

Shlup
06-10-2004, 06:39 PM
Why would I have to pick from the poll? I'd be one of those people in their house in a random town and you'd steal my gil from my flower pot. Damn you!

King Dark Ice
06-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Why would I have to pick from the poll? I'd be one of those people in their house in a random town and you'd steal my gil from my flower pot. Damn you!

Than you would probably pick other, right? :rolleyes2

sephiroth21
06-10-2004, 07:53 PM
i would be a guy in a black cloak and have a very long sword....oh, and my fav. magic is meteor.

aeris2001x2
06-10-2004, 08:04 PM
i,ll be the weedy first boss that is walloped by the main character when he gives a valantine time card to his gf.

i,ll then go on to be the last boss when i usurp china and bring the usa into a nuclear war. i,ll then find the four crystals to let me know the location of our aliean creators secret warship in the core of the earth, use the bahamat hidden down there to disort the suns gravitional pull, pulling the earth towards the sun 4 obliteration. i,ll have plenty of flash back character development scenes in which i appear as a pathetic loser geek and upon my defeat at the end the main female will cry because it was all over her.

King Dark Ice
06-10-2004, 09:33 PM
This is what i would do:

Don't do that again. Consider this a warning. ~Gau

Cz
06-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Sorry to interrupt the flow of the thread, but what in the blue hell was that???

King Dark Ice
06-10-2004, 10:06 PM
a reply.

Ultima Shadow
06-10-2004, 11:14 PM
A Black Wizard! NUKE!!!!!! *kills someone with nuke* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :evilking:

TasteyPies
06-11-2004, 12:49 AM
Better an industructable Knight that can parry and block with sword and shield than a black wizard that gets jumped and finds a monster claw through his stomach because he is wearing a dress and a walking stick. see how well your nukes do THEN

King Dark Ice
06-11-2004, 01:06 AM
YESSS! I've got it! I would be a...REPLY!

King Dark Ice: DO NOT STRETCH THE TABLES LIKE THAT AGAIN! ~ Leeza

Trumpet Thief
06-11-2004, 02:46 AM
I'd be the guy that helps your party in a fight once, becomes a traitor, and eventually a semi final boss.

Del Murder
06-11-2004, 02:56 AM
I would be a guard that says 'Welcome to _____ castle!' or 'The king has been waiting for you upstairs.'

Kirobaito
06-11-2004, 03:17 AM
I call the job of being the annoying, repetitive boss that veteran fans love (a la Gilgamesh).

ChaosCalibur
06-11-2004, 03:46 AM
I'd be that Old guy in a town that sends you to a ridiculously hard dungeon to retrive thine lost pants (Yes, FFs have that)

aeris2001x2
06-11-2004, 05:07 AM
YESSS! I've got it! I would be a...REPLY!

i really want to know what he keeps saying, its always mod before i can read it. is it that bad?

King Dark Ice
06-11-2004, 05:10 AM

haha i am evil

crono_logical
06-11-2004, 06:34 AM
I think I'd like to be a mage of some sort, since you don't get magic in this world :p

haha i am evilYou'll also find yourself banned if you keep posting things like that too.

aeris2001x2
06-11-2004, 07:02 AM
lol hes hardly as bad as that phoenix flame guy...or that other guy who post silly things like *bartz is a pimp* or *vivi is a fag*, now those were ban statements.

Jolts
06-11-2004, 07:35 AM
I'd be that guy. You know the one, or do you? You know, that guy, the one you never talked to. You probably don't even remember where I was, or what I looked like. Yep, that's me alright. Invisible to everyone, but can easily be seen by the naked eye, when you look at me.

Mo-Nercy
06-11-2004, 07:49 AM
I'd be a shop owner at the last city the party visits. This way, I can increase prices and no-one will notice because expensive/good stuff is expected at the end. I'll be rich!!

Ultima Shadow
06-11-2004, 09:28 AM
When I think about it... I whould be the Lich instead. He is harder to kill than black mage + he has Nuke to.

King Dark Ice
06-11-2004, 04:12 PM
i really want to know what he keeps saying, its always mod before i can read it. is it that bad?

She/he didn't really erase anything. I just
put a bunch of periods instead of just 3. But in the other post, I did something way different!

Az Lionheart
06-12-2004, 03:34 PM
i would be a SeeD with a gunblade who also plays blizbal,can ride :choc: 's and a chracter like zell, baret or wakka not a main chraracter.....just a character!

TasteyPies
06-12-2004, 03:53 PM
If anything actualy I would be a dragoon.

Old Manus
06-12-2004, 09:05 PM
I would become invisible and say "The princess was waiting for you!"
Or a Knight.

Meow
06-12-2004, 11:41 PM
One of many ubiquitous scene-penetrating silences.

ForeverZeroUltima
06-13-2004, 09:35 PM
doh! i clicked on black wizard instead of thief! >_<

Spiritus Sancti
06-13-2004, 11:06 PM
I'd be Cid..it's a tough job but someones gotta do it!

K-chan
06-16-2004, 08:37 PM
I'd probly be that annoying girl thats in every game, who can't attack worth beans, and only knows how to heal, get chased down by all the evil people, and be annoying.
Or I'd wanna be a person who runs one of the item shops, that way I could say "Sorry, not enough money" . ha!

Seryn Kai
06-18-2004, 10:58 PM
I'd be the most powerful end boss in the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Either that or the lead songstress in the band "Dark Knights 7+Donkey".

CloudySky
06-19-2004, 11:56 PM
People, you are funny! I would be a thief with black and white magic skills, nope, what I really mean with all skills and I would rob everybody and then kill it and then revive and rob again and kill, what makes me scarier then any final boss.

Seryn Kai
06-20-2004, 10:11 AM
I'd have an high level spell called Kleptodeath, which instantly kills anyone of the Thief class. I'd also have the auto-ability to absorb damage from all abilities gained with Steal Ability and Blue Magic!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CloudySky
06-20-2004, 11:09 AM
I'd have an high level spell called Kleptodeath, which instantly kills anyone of the Thief class. I'd also have the auto-ability to absorb damage from all abilities gained with Steal Ability and Blue Magic!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's what you think! I'm invisible! No use of Your super spell...

eestlinc
06-20-2004, 11:13 AM
I'd be one of those non-fighting companions from ff3.

Seryn Kai
06-20-2004, 11:16 AM
CloudySky- As the all powerful Dragon Queen, my dragon abilities give me infa red heat vision, so invisibility is useless!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

CloudySky
06-21-2004, 08:15 PM
That's going just too far. I'm stealing all your dragon abilities, all your items, your MP, your HP and then i kill you and revive with 1 hp! How do you feel now, let me ask?

Rase
06-22-2004, 06:37 PM
I'd be a Ninja who was the Main Baddies right-hand man, then turns to your side after you beat me halfway through the game, thus begining a 20-minutes exposition of my life and all that's happened, giving me a load of character development. Then I'd find out I'm the main characters brother and run off in shame of almost killing him, only to return at the end of the game to save the party from the final boss.

Seryn Kai
07-02-2004, 10:10 PM
CloudySky- Well, I'm immune to any and all "Steal" abilities and any HP reducing indirect damage spells, which means that my abilities can't be stolen. My HP can't be reduced to 1 other than through hours of direct fighting and MP drain spells don't work against me. As for items, they are a part of me, so they can't be stolen. Also, I'm immune to all negative status effects, so forget about using zombie and Phoenix Down. Oh, and did I forget, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am the Dragon Queen! I am akin to the very gods themselves! I can't be beaten! I am the ultimate end boss with and uncountable number of transformations!

GhandiOwnsYou
07-17-2004, 03:43 AM
I would be an ultra cool moody jerk with a gunblade, who mysteriously Befriends or annihilates your party ala Beatrix. and i'd steal your girlfriend. so there.

Takara
07-17-2004, 07:18 AM
I'd be the first female real lead character in a non-sequel Final Fantasy. The kind that's actually likeable and kicks ass at the same time, is neither a damsel-in-distress nor a healer, and I'd have believable qualities and flaws that would make me look and sould like a human character instead of a too perfect and cliché'd one.

Then most female gamers would worship me because I'd be the epitome of what a good female lead character should be. :p

Hey, I can dream, no? :)

As for what I'd do before the story of the game, I'd probably be a female Dragoon with Summoner abilities (you probably can guess what my favourite char in my party in Tactics has for a job and ability now), and I'd probably hang by the local pub with the guys...

Rase
07-18-2004, 07:26 AM
I'd be the first female real lead character in a non-sequel Final Fantasy. The kind that's actually likeable and kicks ass at the same time, is neither a damsel-in-distress nor a healer, and I'd have believable qualities and flaws that would make me look and sould like a human character instead of a too perfect and cliché'd one.

I always assumed that was like Terra...

Takara
07-18-2004, 02:36 PM
While Terra is the closest to a main character for FFVI, you don't actually need her in your party all the time. You can even finish the game without having her at all. Ever try beating the game with only Celes, Sabin, Edgar, and Setzer? ;)

Rase
07-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah, you don't NEED her, but she still is considered the main character (at least by me...).

CloudSquallandZidane
07-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Red Mage Pwns u ALL!

Snowman
07-23-2004, 04:38 PM
well now Yuna was the central lead in FFX2 (even if she is a bit limp)

i would be a renagade (dark) knight, having abandoned the worthless people i surved because they only suppressed others....making a small living by teaching others both how to fight and sometimes the rare and secret arts of the darkknight and the darkblade. Admired by many, feared in equal amounts my name would drift into myth and legand while i shack up with Tifa and RikkuX2

Takara
07-23-2004, 08:28 PM
Yes, I know Yuna is the lead in FFX-2, but I said in a non-sequel FF. ;) As in, just an example, FFXXIX, not FFXVII-3

Snowman
07-24-2004, 08:21 PM
my bad sexy kitten :love:

JseanjohnC
08-07-2004, 01:55 AM
i love black mages so its either that or a warrior/theif

Snowman
08-07-2004, 06:28 PM
there was no hesitation with me...it was knight straight away. the armour, the swords, the code and chivalry

Blank
08-09-2004, 10:41 AM
id be a thieving black mage. or a summon. a hot summon..oh yeah