PDA

View Full Version : Chicks Dig Scars?

Strider
06-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Gentlemen: Do you consider it truth that chicks dig scars?
Ladies: Do you, in fact, dig scars?

Discuss.

TasteyPies
06-11-2004, 01:42 AM
Depends on the chick.
Some chicks may think:"OMG you must be a man of danger!"
Others may think: "Ha what an idiot. What did he trip and fall on a rock?"

Ki Ki
06-11-2004, 01:47 AM
It depends on the type of scar. And ofcourse where it came from.
If the scar is ugly and jus ew, then I jus get sick.
But if it's a nice clean cut scar(eg. Squall) then it's super sexy.
If the scar really did come from tripping over a rock that would be pretty stupid.
But if it came from like a fight or a war or something. OoO...
But don't go slicing your face now.... :D

Logan
06-11-2004, 01:48 AM
It doesn't matter. If he was in an accident and had all these scars, I wouldn't be like, ew gross scars. But I don't fawn over him because he has scars.

MecaKane
06-11-2004, 01:50 AM
I have a scar on my pinky. Never got me any tail. :(

LH
06-11-2004, 01:57 AM
I think it's a very specific type of girl who likes scars, but I'd be interested to hear some female input.

I've got some pretty nice scars from some pretty crazy things, like someone slashing me with a box cutter. I can't seem to recall any recognition from anyone but guys for it though.

haha, reminds me of a friend of mine who has a Squall-like scar between his eyes up to his forehead from getting hit with a rock.

fire_of_avalon
06-11-2004, 02:02 AM
I don't find anything particularly attractive about scars, but it's fun to compare them and tell stories.

sephxangel
06-11-2004, 02:20 AM
I dig my own scar, from when i almost cut the tip of my finger off...took 9 stiches and you can still see where they were...i love it.

as for other peoples scars...I don't know...have to have an interesting (and believable) story behind it.

Del Murder
06-11-2004, 02:28 AM
I find girls digging at their scars to be unattractive.

Fuzakeru
06-11-2004, 03:42 AM
For me it's not so much, "OH! You have a scar so you must be dangerous!" In fact, that has nothing to do with it cause more than likely ( like said ) you did something stupid to get it. O_o
I think they are sexah though but that's just cause of the way scars feel. I love touching my boyfriend's scars.
So yes, scars are sexy . . . SPECIALLY if they are on a guy's back or side. -purrs- Rwar.

Shlup
06-11-2004, 03:46 AM
I have quite a few more scars than anyone I know. :p

GrimmReaper
06-11-2004, 03:51 AM
scars.. are.... good looking.. And bad looking.. people have different opinions on it, and that's how i see it.

I never really cared for them.

Yamaneko
06-11-2004, 03:58 AM
"How'd you get that scar toughguy? Eating pineapple?"

Shoeberto
06-11-2004, 04:01 AM
I'd assume that girls would prefer looks and personality and charms and enormous amounts of knowledge before scars, but woteva.

black orb
06-11-2004, 04:18 AM
>>> How about the appendicitis scar.. :D

Rusty
06-11-2004, 06:31 AM
It depends on the type of scar. And of course where it came from.
If the scar is ugly and jus ew, then I jus get sick.
But if it's a nice clean cut scar(eg. Squall) then it's super sexy.
If the scar really did come from tripping over a rock that would be pretty stupid.
But if it came from like a fight or a war or something. OoO...
But don't go slicing your face now.... :D

Yup I agree ;)

Rainecloud
06-11-2004, 07:23 AM
I wouldn't think that anyone could find scars to be attractive.

Then again, this is a strange world we live in.

Silmaril
06-11-2004, 02:07 PM
If some guy got a scar by saving a baby from a fire i'd dig that but if someone got a scar by associating their person with something sharp and deadly then that's just stupid.

Squall type scars are sexy only on good-looking people. I have a scar, by the way, on my hand.

Peegee
06-13-2004, 01:00 AM
Scars are a novelty. Then again, we're not talking about the nick you got because you fell off your bike in grade school, right? A cut on your face from a knife fight would be interesting and would attract chicks.

I know this for a fact. I'm literally covered with scars, with the exception of my back and arse.

Lord Xehanort
06-13-2004, 01:07 AM
I hope that girls don't dig scars! Those nails really hurt! *bad pun*

I once drew the Chinese symbol for the word 'Dragon' on my left hand... problem was that I pressed to hard and cut into my delicate skin. Now I have that symbol scarred into the back of my left hand. I guess that's what happens when you only get 3 hours of sleep in 2 days.

The Wandering Zero
06-13-2004, 01:19 AM
<.< Nobody talks about the scars I've got.

Granted, all my scars are from lighters, cigarettes, incense, or rusty razor blades, and all self inflicted.

Peegee
06-13-2004, 01:22 AM
You have to show them. Though self-inflicted knife wounds don't get chicks.

They associate it with emotional baggage...though at the same time when I turn down single mothers I'm a meany?

Mikztsu
06-13-2004, 01:39 AM
I don't understand people who finds them attractive.

Rye
06-13-2004, 02:44 AM
I think scars are interesting. I don't exactly "dig them" and I don't think a guy is hot just because he has them, but they're interesting.

TasteyPies
06-13-2004, 05:02 AM
There is this guy at my school with nice clean scar down his left cheek, its the size of squalls too. He got it from a cat when he was a baby though so its not too uber. It doesn't look good on him either.

The Wandering Zero
06-13-2004, 06:02 AM
Scars from cigarettes aren't sexy. Mine looks all weird and nasty and stuff.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-13-2004, 11:13 AM
my scars have funny stories attached to them....so its good for conversation...so simple answer...yes....if the story is interesting enough!

Meat Puppet
06-13-2004, 12:58 PM
I have a scar on my foot, and I always make up the stories that come with it. Of course, no one listens to the stories and I'm always telling them to myself or an old lame man at the retirement home.

Third nipples, however, are another story. :joey:

Lord Xehanort
06-13-2004, 06:25 PM
Third nipples, however, are another story. :joey:

OMG! I hate those! Maybe because I have one... well actually I don't. My right nipple is two nipples on one aureole (sp?). So, I have one but I don't.

Breine
06-13-2004, 08:52 PM
I guess.

I, for example, have this very long scar and a smaller one on my stomach and girls are always excited to hear how I got it and so on... It gives you attention among them... At least with me ;)

Kami
06-13-2004, 09:00 PM
Depends on what kind of scar it is. I have alot for a girl.