PDA

View Full Version : (@_@)

Ki Ki
06-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Does your tummy make funny noises when you're hungry?
If it does...any tips on shuting it up??

Yamaneko
06-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Try eating.

Ki Ki
06-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Uh. :eep:
Are you allowed to eat in class?
I mean when you're in class and the whole class is so silent...

escobert
06-11-2004, 06:25 PM
I used to eat in class all the time.

Kirobaito
06-11-2004, 07:00 PM
I used to eat all the time in class. Just slip a needle and pour french fry grease into your veins. It really helps. *drools*

Mei
06-11-2004, 07:08 PM
This thread makes me hungry, for some strange reason.

In any case...
My tummy rumbles. I usually ignore it until I can eat then stuff my face. Works wonders.

Singing_Wings
06-11-2004, 07:12 PM
This happens to me too...but oh how embarrassing! :sweatdrop

Well I've heard that when you take your finger and rub it between your nose and your mouth then it fools your brain that you're full and not hungry.

I've tried it and it actually works but then it comes back after a while.

Ichy
06-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Depends on what situation you're in. If you've signed a student/school agreement with a stipulation imbedded stating that eating in class is inpermissable, then you're kinda screwed. If, however, you are in an enforced school environment (ei Highschool before the age of majority), then you can pretty much eat anytime you please. It may be against the school's rules, however remember that you have rights. You have a right to eat and not be hungry, it s a necessity of life itself. They can force you to go there, and they can state that eating in class is against the rules, but if you're hungry it is your right to sustain your life by eating. Sure, they'll give you no end of trouble over it, but hey.

I think it would be cool to actually see someone sue over this, too... :)

White Raven
06-11-2004, 08:38 PM
When I had lectures that were at 8 AM, I usually didn't eat before them. This caused my stomache to growl so laud it could be heard throughout the lecture hall. To quiet it down somewhat, I clenched my stomache muscles and squezzed my stomache in. It seemed to either shut up or muffle the growls.

Fuzakeru
06-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Try eating.

Mr. Graves
06-12-2004, 12:48 AM
It makes strange noises when I have gas sometimes. I can be full as anything and it can still make noises like a beast in captivity.

Try ignoring it.

Peegee
06-12-2004, 05:02 AM
I punch my stomach when it tries to mouth off. It shuts it up good.

Try eating before class

Rusty
06-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Yes my stomach makes noises...it's funny...but I tell it to shut up or I'll starve it for a week and it shuts up :)