PDA

View Full Version : smacked in the face?

P8
06-12-2004, 09:30 PM
have you ever been fully hit in your face? and was it a bitch-slap or a die hard fist punch? and if so, why were you hit?

Rainecloud
06-12-2004, 09:55 PM
I've only ever been smacked in the face once, and a pavement (sidewalk) was the culprit.

I've never been punched/smacked/hit/slapped by another person before.

Rye
06-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Nope. :)

Peegee
06-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Haha, here are some martial arts sparring stories.

--

In the land of wherever I spar, there are a couple of rules: no head shots, no sweeps, no groin hits, and I don't think you can give people charlie horses either. Anyway:

So I'm sparring with this guy right. He goes for an attack and I raise my arms to block. So he grabs my arms, and swings a hit. Bam! PG gets clocked across the face. I just look right back at him. Those weird martial arts padded gloves are great. :D

Another time, I was fighting this rather tall fellow. He fakes an attack, distracts me, and swings a roundhouse or whatever at my face. Bam! PG gets clocked across the face. I have no idea what happened, but I wasn't hurt or anything. I look around and realise the guy fell down wtf!

xDDDD

P8
06-12-2004, 10:05 PM
i get smacked quite often. during training :p . But ive been hit once real hard. it was in a strange way extremely exciting. this guy thought i was a racist, which i'm not. in fact, i hate racists, but i walked away after a while, and after 100 meters, i heared footsteps behind me, and when i looked back, that laming b*tch smacked me to the ground.
i never had such a great adrenaline rush. when i was back on my feet he got really scared, probably because i looked kindof psycho, with a half smile on my face. But my friends cooled me down so nothing happened.
Its strange, you dont feel any pain in such situation and feel strong as hell.
that was the first and only time i got hit real hard in my life. When i look back on it, it was kinda fun, but at the time, i could only think of hurting him.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-12-2004, 10:06 PM
well im the unlucky one of getting hit in the face with....balls

u name it...

tennis balls, footballs, soccerballs, basketba;;s, pingpong balls.....anything except cricket balls i guess

P8
06-12-2004, 10:10 PM
That really was not needed. Consider this a warning. ~Gau

Spiritus Sancti
06-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Well, I probably have but then I have the brain span of a fish so I don't remember although I did get hit in the face by a rather nasty football the other day..

HanaKirei
06-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I get hit in the face with a lot of sports equipment. Mainly balls. I've been smacked by just about every type of those. I also tend to smack myself in the face a lot, half the time by accident. O.o; But my worst enemy would have to be on own computer monitor. See, I've got this habit of leaning forward when I'm tired, bored, or just about anything. Since we've moved, my monitor's a lot closer than it used to be, and I'm not really used to that yet. So, I lean forward without really thinking about it, and *CLUNK*.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-12-2004, 10:21 PM
do you want my balls in your face?

no thanks man...!

Psychotic
06-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Me vs My mentally disturbed brother (You may think I'm crazy, but I'm a prancey prancey elf fairy compared to his Norman Bates meets Hannibal Lecter) used to happen a lot when we were younger. Hasn't happened for years now. Which is a shame, as I'd kick his ass (He always used to win as he was bigger)

P8
06-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Me vs My mentally disturbed brother (You may think I'm crazy, but I'm a prancey prancey elf fairy compared to his Norman Bates meets Hannibal Lecter) used to happen a lot when we were younger. Hasn't happened for years now. Which is a shame, as I'd kick his ass (He always used to win as he was bigger)

yeah, my fatass brother used to torture me also. but since i can beat him now, he never wants to fight anymore. its quite funny, hes about 120 kg and im 75, he cant hit me because im too fast. thats what you get when youre always eating

Dragonflame
06-13-2004, 12:14 AM
I've never been hit in the face before. However, I was shot in the face once. Does that count?

Peegee
06-13-2004, 12:18 AM
omg did you die? :o

Dragonflame
06-13-2004, 12:24 AM
I don't remember. But I did gain some cool abilities, like floating and passing through solid objects.

DMKA
06-13-2004, 08:29 AM
I only remember being socked in the face by my 'friend' Michael back in 6th grade.

And all the times my uncle slapped, socked, hit with an object of some sort, and clawed me in the face...5 and 1/2 years(age 8 to 13), and I was always going to school and having to make up some lie for how the marks would get there.

Ki Ki
06-13-2004, 09:44 AM
I meditate. :meditate:

-N-
06-13-2004, 03:19 PM
One punch to the face, which I promptly returned.

Some people say I got slapped, but it was when I was trashed, so I don't remember.

Mikztsu
06-13-2004, 04:53 PM
I have two brothers and wehn we used to fight all the time. Sometimes even used chairs, so yes, I've had several smacks in my face all from my brothers.

It was funny, how my big brother used to torture me and beat me up and after that I had to go revenge it to my little brother. :) We've always been very close and loved each other though. Fighting is just something brothers has to do when they're kids.

Misfit
06-13-2004, 05:30 PM
No.

Lehteb
06-13-2004, 05:44 PM
Ehh, martial arts tourniment i got my ass kicked (the guy was on the US team for the world tourny though, which made me feel better :choc: ) and i managed to catch a roundhouse kick about an inch above my temple. Lucky for me, his footgear (padded shoe-type stuff) slipped, and so i caught his heel. I couldnt see straight for the next 20 minutes :choc: :choc: