PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Solo (Spoilers)

Vermachtnis
06-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Anyway I got a New Game+ right and there was a shiny on the right pod and I was thinking it's a tab I never noticed before. So after all the Blah, blah, blah I went and touched it. Then I was fighting Lavos with just Chrono, I got to the second form, then died. My question is, there a special ending if you beat Lavos this way?

Oh BTW, which ending gets you all the sound tracks and how do you veiw the third and last movies in the extras, thinks in advance.

-N-
06-13-2004, 02:21 AM
You'll get the Programmers' Ending - I think you can listen to the soundtrack there. Sounds like you're playing the PSX version, so I'm not sure about the rest.

Super Christ
06-13-2004, 12:52 PM
You also get the programmers ending if you go in right before you talk to Lucca, so you've got Marle in your party. It's slighly easier that way, but not nearly as badass as simply walking in with the silent Crono and kicking Lavos trash.

Del Murder
06-13-2004, 05:30 PM
At a high level you can certainly beat Lavos with Crono only, otherwise take Marle. You should go for it, the programmers ending is quite entertaining.

Chibi Youkai
07-05-2004, 05:42 AM
Yes, it really is funny, and some really wierd things are said during it.

ForeverZeroUltima
07-15-2004, 07:15 PM
VERY weird things...and some things that made me jump in my seat. You see, i first saw the Programmers Ending by defeating Lavos at the Ocean Palace. then, during the ending, 5....4...3...2...1...RESET THE GAME! I jumped out of my seat yellling "NOOOO I GOT THIS FAR IN THE GAME!" ....just kidding! and i was like :|

Triple T
07-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Yeah, use Marle if you're at a low level.

The ending itself is amusing. You can see the the producers, Nobuo, etc. drunk at one scene, so it's wort the effort. xD

ForeverZeroUltima
07-20-2004, 03:44 PM
GO NOBUO UEMATSU! (my favorite music director for many of the Final Fantasies and Chrono) :D

zddbmb
07-31-2004, 02:53 AM
i may be wrong, but is it true that lavos is easier when you do it at a lower level? my brother told me one time that the more you level up, the harder he gets. is this the truth or a rumor?

Magus
07-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Not True.
i got to lvl ** with my chars nothing changed. well i dun think anything changed