PDA

View Full Version : exp. too slow

Dark Songstress
06-13-2004, 01:25 AM
the exp. thing shucks. i,m a lvl.13 Hume and in Guarberg. every fiend there is too weak and the other fiends near here are too strong. anyone know how gaining exp. can be easier? :shame:

Mikztsu
06-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Hi. :)

I made this topic about a week ago concerning subject: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=46948&page=1

At level 13, I think you should head to Valkurm dunes and join parties. You know how to seek party? Just in case: select "Seek Party" from party menu and people will see that you need a party, without you even asking it.

You'll get exp much faster in parties.

Lionx
06-13-2004, 02:38 AM
Try using search comments, whenever you put one on, people who click on your name will see it. Use it to sell your character as to why they should pick you out of all the other whatever job you are.

Search>Search comment

Good things to put are

Exp to next lvl. @exp means how much or you can put exp TNL
Any food you use
Weapon use
Skillchain ready? Magic Burst ready?
Any stat that is good for your job and it sticks out. Like mine is +13 MND stat.
Where you wanna pt.

Its required to put one on later becuase when you see two ppl looking for group, the one with a search comment is first because they seem to put in more effort and would probably best for the TEAM to invite em. Use translator if you want jpn parties.

Mine:

@xxxx/7200 food: Apple Pie
+13MND Japanse/English PT ok!
Experience point PT ok! Genkai 1 PT ok!

Mikztsu
06-13-2004, 12:34 PM
So how do you put that search comment?

Dark Songstress
06-13-2004, 12:51 PM
i know but last time i join a party, we weren,t getting ANY exp.

Jalbrean
06-13-2004, 01:12 PM
Dark: Then you weren't fighting the right mobs, or in the right area. At your level you should seek parties in Valkrum Dunes. Plenty of exp to be had there.

Mik: If you want to put information for people to see when searching. On your menu select 'search' and then select 'edit comment' at the very bottom. You'll get a box letting you choose what type of comment it is IE: Exp, mission, other, etc. Select what's appropriate and enter what you want.

I usually put up my accuarcy/dex items since i'm Elvaan and prone to missing tons without it, I also put my food I use and my current exps (4420/6600) or something along those lines.

Dark Songstress
06-13-2004, 04:39 PM
thanks