PDA

View Full Version : Suck on that one, Mcgyver. :aimmeatwad:

HOOTERS
06-13-2004, 06:02 AM
Ok this is a game ready?

Your house has just been invaded by a robber and the robber is coming at you with his knife and you're in the kitchen and you have to act fast and you only have time to reach in the vegetable crisper for something to defend yourself with before he stabs you.

Now go look in you vegetable crisper. Points will be awarded as to what veggies you have to defend yourself if this were to actually happen.

Broccoli - 1 point
Capsicum - 2 points
Carrot - 3 points
zuccini - 4 points
lettuce - 5 points
really big lettuce - 10 points
Bazooka - 20 points
Rottweiler - 21.5 points
Margeret Thatcher - 56 points
No vegetable crisper - +40 obesity points
Cucumber - + 5 erotisize points.

You need greater than 13 points to beat the robber. If you get more than 100 obesity points you can sit on him and more than 20 erotisize you can......uhh never mind. :count:

And whoever gets the most points wins the EoFF vegetable royal rumble. (erotisize points that is. :smash: )

The Wandering Zero
06-13-2004, 06:09 AM
What if you don't use something from your vegetable crisper, let him slash at you, grab his wrist as you move to the side he slashes from, step into him with your hip and throw him using his own momentum and your hip as a fulcrum into the counter, then put a knee into his upper back, grab his ears, and beat his face against the floor until it's unrecognisable, and when the cops show up to pick up the body, you claim you feared for your life and only have to go six months of psychotherapy to make sure you don't snap and kill someone else?

HOOTERS
06-13-2004, 06:16 AM
No points there sorry. If you used a stick of brocolli to beat his face into an unrecognisable pulp however you would get one point.

The Wandering Zero
06-13-2004, 06:22 AM
See, I don't have a vegetable crisper... Ok, so TECHNICALLY we do, but there are only condiments in the fridge... So...

Could I use a bottle of "Frank's Red Hot Sauce" and get like, a half a point?

Ki Ki
06-13-2004, 06:25 AM
*uses a bazooka to kill HOOTERS* :shoot:
You're reali bored, yea?

Yamaneko
06-13-2004, 07:17 AM
How about if you have yams?

Erdrick Holmes
06-13-2004, 07:22 AM
Do I even have to put anything down? Just guess.

Leeza
06-13-2004, 07:38 AM
Broccoli - 2 bunches
Lettuce - 1 head
Carrots - 3 bags
Zuchinni - 2
Cucumber - 1
Extra veggies: Parsnips, mushrooms, onions, radishes, red cabbage, green cabbage, cauliflower. Plus a great big bowl of salad, but that's not in the crisper so I guess it won't count.

I win. Don't mess with vegetarians. :twak:

EDIT: Hold on. I win what?!

Cz
06-13-2004, 10:35 AM
Lettuce-5 points
Carrot- 3 points
Carrot- 3 points
Broccoli- 1 point
Cucumber- 5 eroticise points

Total-12 points + 5 eroticise points.

Couldn't I lure him into the fridge with some fat-free yoghurt, then slam the door, leaving him to die?

HOOTERS
06-13-2004, 01:37 PM
How about if you have yams?

minus a million points. :trout:

I win. Don't mess with vegetarians.

EDIT: Hold on. I win what?!

You win a nice big juicy T-Bone steak. Enjoy. :meatwad: :smash:

CloudySky
06-13-2004, 01:55 PM
I would use a carrot to put out his/her eyes, then I would stuff a broccoli to his/her mouth, cos I don't want my neighbous to hear screems and then I would take a capsicum and make him/her suffer.... feels good.

Meat Puppet
06-13-2004, 02:26 PM
Fuzzy carrot and dead mouse. :tongue:

gokufusionss1
06-13-2004, 02:59 PM
what if i scream like a girl at such a high pitch that it shatters a window and the falling glass cuts the robber to ribbons and he bleeds to death before he attacks me.

Leeza
06-14-2004, 02:23 AM
You win a nice big juicy T-Bone steak. Enjoy. :meatwad: :smash:
Thanks. Now I can cook PG that steak that he wanted. :)

Kirobaito
06-14-2004, 03:05 AM
This seems obvious. You launch Margaret Thatcher out of a bazooka.

Bazooka - 20 points
Margeret Thatcher - 56 points

Total - 76 points

Do I win anything?

Awrini
06-14-2004, 03:13 AM
HOOTERS, I impale you upon a carrot.

War Angel
06-14-2004, 11:19 AM
No vegetables... but I do have a frozen leg of a Margaret Thatcher lamb, 27 lb in weight! :D