PDA

View Full Version : Recongized Member

18Darkdragon
06-14-2004, 12:53 AM
Whats a recongized member?

-N-
06-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Don't worry, you'll get over it someday.

Agent Proto
06-14-2004, 01:03 AM
A Recognized Member is basically a member recognized by the staff. They usually do stuff that's beneficial to EoFF, like hosting tournaments, being operators at the chatroom, being helpful, and being all around role-models for other posters.

If you dedicated time and effort to the well-being of the community, you may be awarded with the Recognized Member status.

The only thing you can get out of it is to close your own thread.

Warning though, if you abuse your ability to close and open your own threads, you may have your RM revoked, as it's been done twice.

Kirobaito
06-14-2004, 01:06 AM
Explanation of Titles (I'm gonna save this on my pc unless anyone else asks)

Administrator
Dr Unne, Roogle, ShlupQuack, Cid, Daryl, Arche
The leaders of the forum. They can ban, unban, and change anyone else's title at will. PM them if you want a name change.

Cid's Knight
Big D, Del Murder, Gau, Kawaii Ryűkishi, Leeza, Loony BoB, RSL, Xander, Yamaneko
The moderators of EoFF. They're helpful, generally. They close threads and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Recognized Member
TheAbominatrix, Tsunami Bren, Drex, Skye-chan, Shoyku, Nait, Squally Leonharty, I'm sure I missed some more
This means little more than title. You can obtain this by being an exemplary member, or by running a contest. Being active in #eoff will sometimes help. You can also close and open your own threads.

Site Staff
bennator, CloudDragon, eternalshiva, Flying Mullet, Heath, Kalinda, Killy, Strider
Site Staff is another "title" that means little more. Well, you get to moderate the Site Staff forum, but that's only for closing threads and moving them and such. You can get this by helping with the main site, by creating or coding pages and the like.

You don't get any of them by asking. :p

18Darkdragon
06-14-2004, 01:09 AM
can i become one?

Mikztsu
06-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Twice? Who? Thought I was the only one and don't feel special anymore. o_<

-N-
06-14-2004, 01:18 AM
You don't get any of them by asking. :p
can i become one?
You don't get any of them by not reading, either.

18Darkdragon
06-14-2004, 01:19 AM
Well im a guy who doesnt have much :shame:
and a whoops :eep:

Awrini
06-14-2004, 01:24 AM
Mik, you will always be special.

-N-
06-14-2004, 01:28 AM
enano! I remember you! Still with the SkiFree avatar, I see. Awesome.

18Darkdragon
06-14-2004, 01:30 AM
what ever happen to that game?

Psychotic
06-14-2004, 01:35 AM
CKs can ban, actually KB. :D

Del Murder
06-14-2004, 01:52 AM
They're helpful, generally.
Heh.

Proto's explanation was satisfactory. If another mod wants to add, feel free, but I think this problem is solved.

Raistlin
06-14-2004, 01:52 AM
I still wonder where I fit in under that description...

Oh, wait, they moved me to Former Staff. That's right.

Del Murder
06-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Former Staff is put things we don't want to deal with. Kind of like sweeping dustbunnies under the rug so they don't whine about not having a special title. Ok now we've covered all of them.

*close*