PDA

View Full Version : Help in FF!

UltimateSpamGrover
06-14-2004, 06:16 AM
ok I need help. The guy in Elfheim says I have to go to the Ice Cavern. I got my airship and class upgrades. everytime I go to the ice cavern I always end up coming back out a different exit and going to the world map, can anyone help me?

Flying Mullet
06-14-2004, 03:30 PM
The only reason you need to go to the Ice Cavern is to get the floater, which gets you the airship. And since you have the airship and class upgrades, there is no further need for you to hang out in the Ice Cavern.

And yes, there are two exits from the Ice Cavern, and both take you back to the same spot on the world map.

UltimateSpamGrover
06-14-2004, 05:43 PM
but the guy in Elfheim says I have to go there, I have 2/4 crystals, where do I go?

Flying Mullet
06-14-2004, 06:08 PM
Well you have to go their for the airship. He won't say something different after you go there. You could beat the game and go back and the guy would still tell you to go to the Ice Cavern. Kind of a one track minded type of guy.

Just to give you a quick hint, the Water Crystal is in the town or Onrac and the Wind Crystal is in the Mirage Tower.

For more answers to your questions, an excellent walkthrough can be found at http://www.planetnintendo.com/ff1/walk1.shtml